18th Annual Super Bowl Early Picks Thread

Hey, I picked my Chiefs (or is it Cheifs?) last year over the NFC #1 seed, and it worked out well for KC. I’ll try it again:

Chiefs 34, Packers 20

Bills 38, Rams 24

You mean Sints 34, Chefs 27? :wink:

I remember that ad. Cute.

It was funny looking at Oredigger’s post. The more I looked, the less wrong “cheifs” looked. Gaah!!!

I read it as “chafes” and think someone needs to have a talk with their equipment guy.

Steelers 31, Packers 25

Bills 37 - Redskins 28

Saints 24 Chiefs 21

Chiefs 31 Pack 28

Chiefs 28, Saints 24

Bucs 30, Ravens 13

Go big or go home(r). But not too much homer.

Packers 38, Titans 24

Re: that ad: So around 2005, I was on a road trip with a couple of my cooler friends. Friend A played a mixtape with some song from the Kaiser Chiefs’ first album. Friend B recognized it and said, “Ah, the Kaiser Chefs.” Friend A replied, “Great googily-moogily.” We all chuckled. However, I thought that the band’s name actually was the Kaiser Chefs, even after buying that album and playing it quite often. Finally, when I got Guitar Hero 3 about three years later, I thought the game made a typo by calling them the Kaiser Chiefs. I went online to brag about how observant I was, did a little research, and whoops! My bad!

Chiefs 37, Packers 31

Chiefs 31, Packers 27

OK, why not. Optimism says:

Seahawks 28, Steelers 20

Green Bay’s defense continues their upward progress, and Elgton Jenkins wins himself a ridiculously fat contract extension by holding down the GB offensive line. Chiefs do Chiefs things, and Mike Pettine goes soft in the second half. Rodgers still goes off in the most ridiculous and entertaining way, and Green Bay repeats the result of Super Bowl I, if not the score.

Green Bay 38, Kansas City 33, with Tunyan scoring two touchdowns to Kelce’s one.

Biden 306, Trump 232.

I’m one of these people who doesn’t know anything about football but I like to vote. So—

Ravens 35, Saints 20

My “write it on the napkin” pick: Chiefs over the Packers 34-31

Fuck you, Doug Petersen, for keeping the Giants out of what would have obviously been another miracle SB run.

Anyway…

For my record-setting third ASBEPT victory, I’m going with:

Packers 23, Bills 21

(Ending when the Bills miss a last second FG attempt…wide left.)

That was mercy. :laughing:

Saints 33
Bills 27