2026 Celebrity Life Pool

Shatner looks great. I think he can make 100.

He was riding horses recently and damaged his shoulder, but got it repaired. He has, I hope, more years in him.

He can be kind of a jerk or pompous at times, but the truth is, he’s also has a good reputation as well. He has worked on so many projects, I wouldn’t be surprised if he equals Christopher Lee or Donald Pleasence in terms of credits.

Gene Shalit has left my list, 20 points went up in smoke, as reported in the Celebrity Death Pool.

Song Ping is dead at 108.

What I lost in the Life Pool, I gained in the Death Pool.
Derryn Hinch died today, aged 82.

Dr. Art Ulene, aged 90, has broken the record for oldest person to climb Kilimanjaro. I hadn’t heard about him in a long time.

Scratch Ratko Mladik from my roster.

Mighty Sparrow bows out of my posse.

Did you mark it on the spreadsheet?

I updated it, I have a separate copy that updates recent deaths in near real-time based on wikidata.

-DF

Well, it took him a while to reach the summit.