"24" Season 2, Episode 3 - 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. (SPOILERS)

Yes yes, we all bow to your superior taste. Thanks for condescending to educate us. :rolleyes:

Ok, so maybe Kim isn’t as dumb as I thought. I also forget to realize that it’s only been about two hours since she took off with Megan. It seems like Kim’s been chased by this guy for days.

Actually I don’t think this would be a problem. If they were in the Hollywood Hills area they could easily make it downtown in 15-20 minutes.

Well, despite all of the nitpicks and speculations…

I never saw season 1, but after watching the first three episodes of season 2, I have to say…

This is a damn good show!!

I really liked this episode. It wasn’t a gem in itself, but it was a really good transitional piece.

I did have one MAJOR gripe though. As one who has on a few occasions been witness to just how effective a tire iron is, Gary would have been much more severely injured. His arm should have been broken, and he should have had a pretty serious concussion from the head shot, assuming it didn’t just shatter his skull.

Still, had he cashed out, we wouldn’t need to watch Kim running while wearing what is obviously (and blessedly) an inadequate foundation garment.

Also, Jack was giving the terrorists technical advice–something about the fuses being “packed too tight”. Maybe he was bullshitting them, and the fuses were now packed too loosely.

Just a note: The new head CTU guy who everyone is calling a coward isn’t really a coward. The directors sorta made it look that way by having him discover the low probability of survival from the nuke, followed by nervous swallowing and sweat wiping and a quick escape from headquarters. But he actually went on some sort of assignment (hence the arrival at thebomb-making place), instead of hightailing it out of the city. George Mason, that’s his name. Seems like many fans don’t like this guy, most likely because Jack doesn’t like him, but that didn’t fool me last season and it ain’t gonna work this one…

Well, he wasn’t really ‘on an assignment’. He was on his way out of the city (or at least somewhere else) when he was called on the radio and ORDERED to that bomb-making facility. He probably just judged that he could get there, do whatever they wanted, and get out of town in time.

But maybe you’re right - maybe he was following up a lead like he said he was.

I finally watched the show this evening (encore presentation on F/X).

Great episode! My one nitpick: After they clear phone guys at the door, they get a free reign to roam about the building unsupervised?