24: Season 6: Episode 7 (12:00noon - 1:00pm)

[QUOTE=Winston Bongo]
Another thing I forgot to mention before . . . so Morris is sitting there trying to decipher the identity of this mysterious guy in the LA area who knows how to arm a nuclear bomb and is currently being hunted by the Bad Guys. And yet it never occurs to him, “Hey . . . *I * know how to arm a nuclear bomb, and I’m in LA. Hmm, maybe I shouldn’t flee the building based on vague and suspicious information about a relative in peril.”
[/QUOTE]

:slight_smile:

I’m surprised that I got to be the first to say this. As Graem was breathing his last, in my head I heard, “That’ll do, Gray. That’ll do.”

[QUOTE=JThunder]
Well, Jack clearly knew that Graem was up to no good. I suspect that he regarded Graem as some sort of psychopath.
[/QUOTE]

Jack’s choking out his brother with plastic, and then with pain-inducing drugs, and he regards Graem as the psychopath?

Next big reveal on 24: Mommy Bauer is a direct descendent of Elisabeth Bathory.

[QUOTE=D_Odds]
Jack’s choking out his brother with plastic, and then with pain-inducing drugs, and he regards Graem as the psychopath?
[/QUOTE]

Being a psychopath wouldn’t mean that he could not recognize this condition in others.

Besides, there were extenuating circumstances in Jack’s case. He was racing against the clock after all, in a desperate attempt to save the country.

[QUOTE=Monstre]
So, Darth Grim is dead… and the Sith master, Darth Stretch, is looking for a new apprentice.

Just you all wait… dad isn’t the ultimate evil mastermind behind the plot, nor is Fayed. It will end up being…

Kim Bauer.

You heard it here first.
[/QUOTE]

Not only that, but she’ll have turned into an evil mastermind who always has a pet cougar by her side.

[QUOTE=Winston Bongo]
Another thing I forgot to mention before . . . so Morris is sitting there trying to decipher the identity of this mysterious guy in the LA area who knows how to arm a nuclear bomb and is currently being hunted by the Bad Guys. And yet it never occurs to him, “Hey . . . *I * know how to arm a nuclear bomb, and I’m in LA. Hmm, maybe I shouldn’t flee the building based on vague and suspicious information about a relative in peril.”

But then again, Morris has been breathing CTU air all day, and that has been known to kill brain cells at alarming rates (even without a poison gas attack).
[/QUOTE]

Haha I didn’t even think of that. I wonder if the next time we see him he’ll be arguing with the terrorists:

Morris: I don’t know how to arm a nuclear bomb
Fayed: Yes you do
Morris: Do not
Fayed: Do too
Morris: Do not not not not not not…
Fayed: too too too too too too…
Morris: Do too
Fayed: Do not! Oh, damn.

I have to wonder just how evil their plans are, when Graem can

-admit to conspiring to assassinate an American President,
-kill members of CTU, and
-frame it all on Jack

and then say that it was just throwing something out there to throw Jack off.

The scene between Josh and Grandpa may be foreshadowing, especially if Josh turns out to be Jack’s son. If Grandpa’s cover is blown, he could well hold Josh hostage in order to manipulate Jack.

I’m thinking about those movies were they fall in love but discover each has half of a medalion that proves them to be brother and sister of some royal family.
A bet Kim and Josh each have half of a cougar trap.

This is getting more and more wheels-off isn’t it? Thank God for Heroes.

ROFL! :smiley: