24: Season 7: Episode 19 (2:00am - 3:00am)

Well, er…Hannibal Lecter did it.

Yeah, that’s right, Dr. Lecter did it! :slight_smile:

Anyone remember when they gave Renee her badge back? Last time I looked, it was “clean out your locker and hand in your firearm”. Now, all of a sudden it’s “You’re second in command and in charge.” Does this mean that everyone forgot about her helping out Jack after her suspension and having to be interrogated? Her pay slip for the past 24 hours is going to be very confusing to calculate.

Plus, wasn’t she under investigation by the Attorney General’s Office just a few hours ago?

Yes, but the AG guys are home in bed at 2:00 ante meridian.

Meh. One hour Tony is being taken into custody for crimes against the country, the next he is wandering around the mobile command center while making secretive phone calls.

My peeve is with the suicide pill for Jonas.

From the preview we see that it apparently did not kill him. Why not just give him plain old cyanide or such? A person in his position committing suicide would not really raise suspicion. They could wrap up a couple loose ends by making it look like the real attorney went home and took one herself.

My favorite cookie! Yum, yum, yum. :cool:

Well, we’re pretty sure they are raisins…

I see. Well…if they’re not raisins they’re probably full of protein, so it’s all good.

My, I feel PollyAnnaIsh today.

Could be that the paperwork just hasn’t been filled out yet.

Well, that, and the many witnesses in the nearby vicinity – all of whom happen to be FBI agents.

Pity stayed his hand…“It’s a pity I’ve run out of bullets since I shot myself,” grumbled Tony.

Sorry to bump an old topic, but the old Sky+ box didn’t record the last ten minutes - what happened after Hodges took his heart attack pills?

I believe the military guards who were driving him pulled over to the side of the road to investigate, and decided to take him to the hospital. Umm… here is the TwoP recap of last week’s episode.

And they didn’t get ambushed by a horde of ex-SEAL rent-a-goons, which surprised the hell out of me.

-Joe