25 Terrific Years Together!

Rahne McCloud and I have been married 25 years as of today!

Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary, you two crazy cats.

(Who knew Barney could tickle the ivories like that?)

Cheers, both of you!

Happy Anniversary!! I hope the next 25 are even more terrific!

Congratulations! You’re lucky you found each other.

StG

Congratulations; may you have many more years together and many more reasons to celebrate.

1987 was a great year to get married - my wife and I celebrated our 25th in May. Good health, long life and great happiness to both of you!

Our first meal together as a married couple was at Atwaters on the thirtieth floor of Big Pink(the U.S.Bankcorp Tower), a great restaurant with a wonderful view of the city. Well, Atwaters is no more, but in its place is The Portland City Grill, and we’re dining there tonight.

Sounds like a great night, topping a hopefully great 25 years. Congratulations and salud!!

Congratulations! I wish you and your beloved many more years of happiness together.

Congratulations and have a fantastic night! I’m so HAPPY for you BOTH!!

Bah–you’re still three years ahead of me and Mrs. Simmons. I keep hoping we’ll catch you up someday.

Congratulations!

Congrats!!!

<3

Congrats!

And I’m sorry, I have to be a smartass. Rahne McCloud? What’s your name? Thundarr McLightning? :stuck_out_tongue:

Congratulations, Czar!

I’ll be where you are in a few years. My sweet Panamanian princess and I have been married for either 22 or 23 years.

No, I don’t know the date off the top of my head, but hey, it’s not like I couldn’t just pull out the marriage license document if I actually needed the date for something. :stuck_out_tongue:

Happy Anniversary!!!

25 terrific years, eh? Too bad you’ve been married 28 years. :smiley:

Happy anniversary!

Married for 25 years? I’ll get there in only 24 years and a couple of months…

Congrats!

Wishing you both a lifetime more of happiness.