3 or less letter words only please.

I came in here to mention that contest (but I thought it was from Omni Magazine). The Tip character was “Tip (Old Nil)”. The amazing thing was that it was an actual story that described the two people perfectly.

Can you say who say the up top bit?
He had war and we hit we.
He was in top man hut in old day, now top man hut has man,gal and two kid.
The now man win, not the man who get two war in far far lot.

Why?

To see if you can.
Why do you do any of the day?

May I add to you so you not ask?
The man has log toy and his go to say him be as one.

C. Adm. say it.

It is a man who was in the top man hut, the hut is in lot D and C.

The hut has hue of egg.

Me say I sad I go to bed and not toy you and me.
We can do at now.

There’s a community of people that have been doing this for a while. Google “Mad Ape Den” to find vestiges of them, although the main site (www.madapeden.com) seems to have been down for a while. But some of what people have come up with is truly impressive.

Here are some examples:

Hey, if I can do it, you can do it. And so can he and she. We all can.
So go try it now, and I’ll see if you can do it too, as I did.

We say lik dem liz gyz in PBS com stp.

[or do me cht by uze of abb rev iat ion s?]

“We do it and it - not due to it and it be YAY! - but due to it and it be GRR” - guy in top man egg-hue hut in 60s. So men try to be 1st to go up and UP and UP to egg-hue pie in sky! But few sun-gos, and GUN! Top man die. She go “Boo hoo”, he go “WHY?!?!” We all cry and hug.

LOL

Did you say son of rum man did say ? The man who do gal had hot bod her call M and M?

I say to do so is to be one who has way is not big try.

I see and it is fun. I not see too big so not to get way to do not in my hat.

Four score and seven( One and tri two by ten and tri, tri, one )years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent a new nation, conceived in liberty(be so ask no ask)and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal( and all men be no one big).
Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation, so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

3wd? But you did not try it in the OP!

Yes, I did not do it as you say.
Why do all the pal not try to do it now?
Am I the one to do it by me and me?