30 Rock!

:smack: Oh crap…and I can’t even blame that missing “to” on auto-correct!

And Wesley Snipes…

:smiley:

I present to you. . . the theme to, “Rural Juror.”

I’m finding the conversation:

Liz-What a week
Jack-Lemon, it’s Wednesday

to be extraordinarily apt lately, and all the mutations (“What a month” “Lemon, it’s March”, etc) equally as painfully funny

“…D’Fwan forgot his catchphrase.”

-Well, you didn’t call back to schedule our interview so I thought I’d just ambush you with some pregnancy questions. I hope you’re not unprepared.

** Of course not.

-When are you due?

** April 20. Hitler’s birthday.

-What is the name of your gynecologist?

** Dr. Rufus T. Barleysheath.

-Where was the baby conceived?

** In my vagina.

-What names are you considering?

** Rufus T. Barleysheath.

“My memory has Seinfeld money.”

Watching it for the first time and enjoying it. Nearly done w/ the 1st season. Sorry, no fave lines.

And Kamiko-tan.

I laugh literally every time Tracy says “Liz Lemon”. I don’t know why but it strikes me as funny.

Also (slight paraphrase): “NBC’s plan is to make it 1996 again either through Science or Magic”.

Also Also: Tracy: “I just understood the ending of the Sixth Sense! Those are the people who worked on the movie!”

I rewatch the whole show every few years. Usually while workin’ on my night cheese.

“Flurg murg glurg flurg murg murg murg tennis murg murg. Was a murg murg flurg?”

“Have you ever put out a cigar on Gilbert Gottfried’s neck? Because I have, and his screams were the worst thing I’d ever heard … until tonight. Congratulations, you’re a disgrace”

Dr. Spacemen: I could give you something for that, but…I’m not supposed to have sex with my patients

Jenna, as a pseudo Janice Joplin: Synonym’s just another word, for the word you wanna use

Sabor de soledad

And Mayhem.

Who’s the dummy now?

As a Clevelander I’m partial to the season 5 episode where Jack says, “For God’s sakes, Lemon. We’d all like to flee to the Cleve and club-hop down at the Flats and have lunch with Little Richard, but we fight those urges because we have responsibilities.”

I always thought it was pronounced spa-CHEE-man.

Did you have to remind me? “Little Jackie Jormp-Jomp” (what I call America’s Got Talent winner Grace VanderWaal) was supposed to perform at Napa’s BottleRock festival before it got cancelled.

At the 2013 Emmys, the show’s PA announcer was talking about Tina Fey (I think she had just won for Leading Comedy Series Actress) and said that the had been nominated for co-writing the song, “The Rural Janitor.” FLERM

‘Factories provide three things this country desperately needs: jobs, pride, and material for Bruce Springsteen songs’

You’ll be back.

When did gum get so soft, you sons of bitches? You know what this country use to chew? Tree bark. Glass. Shotgun shells. The broken swords of our vanquished enemies. That’s why I buy Bazooka Joe Gum. It’s like chewing a mountain that someone shot a freeze ray into.