7th Annual Shot Glass Exchange!

So today is the deadline…

By my last e-mail count (I don’t think living_in_hell sent one), we have 20 participants.

Slightly lower than previous years, but only by a couple. I’ll have the list made up and sent out tomorrow!

Hope you’ve got your shot glass picked out!

Thanks everybody for participating.

Maybe your work address (or new work address)??

OK,

I just emailed everybody the name and address of the doper to whom they’re supposed to send a shot glass.

If there is a problem, please email or PM me ASAP so we can fix it! Some dopers will be sending their packages out tomorrow, so if there is an issue, we need to catch it before then.

Thanks everybody for being a part of this!

Already packaged and will hit the mails tomorrow for the barren wasteland that is “flyover” country.

The package I am sending will go out Tuesday afternoon. Not saying where!:stuck_out_tongue:

Sent mine out today!

What’s “flyover” country?:confused:

You’ll see.
Hit the mails about an hour ago.

Received today! I have been so wrapped up in putting mine together that I forgot that I should be expecting a package. Thank you! My twelve year old nephew is going to be so impressed that I have a genuine alligator tooth.

Mine will be out the door tomorrow!

Ah, c’mon, silenus, Kansas isn’t barren!:smiley:

I got my package! And cool stuff! I got a Brian Jordan bobble head, an Olympic water bottle. TWO shot glasses, pens, soup mix(I love soup!) and something to put in the shotglasses, rum from Barbados!

Thank you so much! I’ll take the water bottle to karate class with me.

Items have been purchased, package has been packed full of goodies, and tomorrow it all takes off to the Great White North.

I hope there’s no restrictions about shipping alcohol to Canada.

Got mine! Thank you, Baker! My father was from Kansas, so the shot glasses will remind me of both you and him. But the real kicker is the bottle of Gates BBQ sauce.

Rock and roll! I know what is getting used this weekend.*

*Both shot glasses and the sauce, of course!

Oh good! I was afraid the little jar with the tooth might break. Hope you enjoy everything!

mine was trundled off to the post yesterday!

Omg…I ram into seriously stupid makes me ungodly angry money problems…it will all be sorted out by Monday so I didn’t forget…I’m getting there…I’m really sorry…just a liiiiiiitle bit longer

I received a special surprise in the mail today. I got to my door and there was a BIG box. I got my whiskey, postcard, AND shot glass. I must have hit the jackpot! THANK YOU, Runs With Scissors. I thoroughly enjoyed ALL my goodies. :D:D

PS: I am sending mine out Friday!

Mine went in the mail today, sans the little note I wrote. So I will put that in the mail tomorrow. Betcha the note makes it there first.

Postal race, letter vs. package.

Same here - as usual I’m late but don’t despair shotglass-less dopers; I swear by all that is holy you’re booty will be in the mail by Friday!

Mine finally managed to make it down to the post office today. It’s been being lazy, and just mooching round the house for a few days.

I just realised I didn’t put any identifying marks for who sent it either, but is there anyone else from Britain participating? If not, it might be fairly obvious :smiley:

By the way, I didn’t realise until I signed up for this that the UK doesn’t really appear to do shot glasses- it was really hard to find anything bit dead plain ones. I think we must just drink liquor in pints.