A 17 day vacation? Are you shitting me?

Get your NSFW Trump bubblehead here.

warning, brain bleach not included.

Just do what I did whenever someone would post on FB about one of Obama’s golf outtings costing however many millions.

Ask how much more money he would be spending sitting behind his desk.

And here’s your trophy.

ETA:

You’ll love this one.

It appears to be real. One thing he has manage to accomplish is the total pissing off of folks that buy ink by the barrel.

Joe and Mika did #FailureFriday as their hash tag a week ago. Today was #FelonyFriday. And they used to like him.

I can’t believe Trump really thinks this is working out for him.

I just noticed the Cheetos bag. Well played Newsweek.

I’d pay for a beach picture of the big load

You may make me into a Trump supporter with this music to my ears. However damaged our civil society is after decades of undermining from the state, I have confidence in our ability to prosper without direction from the government. It may seem like the sky is falling in D.C., but elsewhere I’m sure the problems will be solved without Donald Trump.

I have no earthly idea how hard he’s working, and dont really care. He can sit around eating desserts all day if he does good good work, and I won’t complain. Everyone has their own process.

As it happens, I don’t think he’s doing good work, I disagree with just about everything he says and has done as president and generally consider him a feckless embarrassment. But I say again, criticizing a president for going on a “vacation” is silly. No president goes away and disengages from the world. Their aides come and bring work, the guy with the football stands by should he decide to incinerate the planet, and much money is spent to ensure his communication with the apparatus of state.

Moreover, I don’t expect anyone to live their life with no down time, let alone a head of state.

Trump is an idiot, an embarrassment and lots of other things. But I didn’t care when Obama went on “vacation” (and believe me, I heard about it from my conservative friends at the time), and I don’t care now either.

Want to talk about wasted money and inconviencing the locals with absurd, over the top security? Fine, I’m there. But let’s dispense with the nonsensical outrage about the basic idea of a presidential “vacation”.

Yes, but I think even you would admit that if the automobile of state is hurtling down the road at 100 mph, and it must turn to avoid a huge cliff, with Democrats are yelling at the driver to turn left and Republicans yelling to turn right, you would be one of the very few who might argue that it would be a victory if the car went straight and killed everyone on board.

Being president is that easy. They are unaccountable to anyone. He’ll get a review three years from now, that is the only time he will be held accountable. If they lack the self-motivation to want to control as many people as possible, they have no reason to work.

5 hours of TV per day? What kind of TV does he watch besides the news?

Why do you assume he watches the news?

Are you as dense as Donald Trump?

Because I have written several times that I don’t begrudge ANYONE taking vacations. Scroll through this thread. What I’ve said REPEATEDLY, and somehow you have missed, is that we have someone who takes a very, very large amount of leisure time during the workweek, and the weekends, and also is taking a long vacation. It isn’t one issue, it is three altogether.

Fuck, I don’t know how people can be so stupid as to only be able to read the word “vacation” in every one of my posts. Are my posts so hard to read that it is like listening to Charlie Brown’s teacher? “wah wah wah wah VACATION wah wah wah – OH YEAH OBAMA DID IT TOO!!!”

The military would step in before that happened. They’ve already got one foot in the door with Kelly where he is.

Anyway, I don’t want the state to crash, that could get ugly. A political revolution at this time would be dominated by bad thinking.

It’s often about him.

Can you please point me to all your posts where you ridiculed Trump for repeatedly harping on Obama taking too many vacations? My search engine can’t seem to find them.

The difference is that between vacations, Obama did something, thus deserving a vacation.

Donald Trump brings out the Frank Grimes in all of us.

Didn’t say that - I said my conservative friends brought it up a lot.

Ah yes, another fine example of libertarian orthodoxy: “Meh, don’t worry about it. The military will just step in and improve our democracy if things get too bad.”

Oh, wait, that doesn’t sound right at all! I’m having a little bit of humor at your expense, but honestly, I would have never expected that response from you. You certainly keep me on my toes.

OK, all I’m saying is I don’t care. I don’t care about his supposed leisure time during the week, weekends and vacations. I only care about what he produces as president, which as I’ve said, is so far dreck. Very sorry to have upset you.