A call out to Mac Farlane Toys concerning the SDMB

struuter, you just made my day.

alas John, my weakness, is in being so gosh darn easy. I’m a slut. I just can’t say no to a woman. Don’t know why.

-sigh-

well, wer’e off the mud wrassling pit with the ladies, so lets enjoy…

slides over to Balance

Well, let’s see if you can handle the “Seductive Sorceress,” shall we? looks at tongue and swoons

I just made soulsling’s day! Who’d a thunk? And with a tear-away bodice, no less…

I think I skip a few intermediary steps and just make my “action figure” life-sized and inflatable . . .

Getcher VB doll; completely posable, with removable flightsuit, sexy aviator glasses, flaming vermillion MG roadster, and of course the ever ready bottle of cinnamon oil.

Now who wants to play? Sunshine?

Wet-heaving-bosom-eye-glaze, $2.00 extra.

You know kids, these “Action” figures are going to have some trouble selling in ToysRUs and KayB, I think the Adult Novelty (SMUT) shops are the only places we can sell these things…

Maybe they can create an animated movie based on the SDMB as well…

SDMB Sexcapade Magic on Ice…

And then there’s the completely nondescript, khakis-and-an-oxford wearing Lux Fiat “action” figure. The only accessories are interchangable pints of good beer (“Mommy, I want Sam Adams Lux!” “Honey, we just got you Sierra Nevada Pale Ale Lux last week. Honestly, they just make these different versions of the same toy to bankrupt us! This is worse than Pokemon!”). Oh yeah, and the Lux figure also comes with its own Veritech. :smiley:

What would you call it: the unambiguously gay duo?

Brings new meaning to “action figures”…

runs

Can actually get you LAID??

You think I’ve really discovered anything THAT successful??
I wouldn’t be at this lame message board with you people if I were actually getting laid!

Just kidding! :slight_smile:

[sub]no, i’m not[/sub]

Slutboy (pLt) could come with a button and the pre-recorded “How YOU doin’?” (kinky accesories and harem not included)

What about the dpr action figure?

Unless’s she’s dyed her hair recently, her hair isn’t blonde. Otherwise, it’s a fairly accurate description.

And I don’t know what she’ll say about this when she reads it, but…it would have to include a super thigh spreading action of some kind…

Or the Purple Bear action figure. Comes complete with inlaced drugs so everytime you hug it you’re overcome with the warm fuzzy feelings the real PB seems to leave in her wake…

Okay Angeldrawers, we need to make a few modifications on my action figure here. First of all, I’m not blonde. I’m a brunette verging on auburn. Second, I want a bow with some sharp arrows in a very Amazon queen style manner. You know, not just for looks, it’s also useful for ridding me of enemies.

Hey, it’s her (ssskuggiii) figure, she can do whatever she pleases…

[QUOTE]
*Originally posted by Monster104 *

Well, that’s an option only available to special customers.

ooooh!!! me too! me too! i want an action figure. hmm…what could mine be??

Well, for starters, yours could have something to do with smiley faces and all the powers of NI. But I am not sure of how to put this together. Ask Patrick to post a format for yours.