A Game with no Name

Right on Zeldar. All those cities lost an NFL team then got another one (in the case of Oakland, the same franchise). Congrats!

[QUOTE=Harmonious Discord]

[QUOTE=MrDibble]
MrD2-1 Hobbit
MrD2-2 Key
MrD2-3 Button

[/QUOTE]

Hole
[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Scruloose]

[QUOTE=MrDibble]

MrD1-1 Side
MrD1-2 Short
MrD1-3 Arming

[/QUOTE]

Type of swords?

[/QUOTE]

Both Right

My apoligies for forgetting about this thread.

SmartAleq got it right away.

[QUOTE=SmartAleq]
Mountains?
[/QUOTE]

(Specifically, in three tallest on the presidential ridge, in the white mountains, NH.)

And I do believe that Scruloose’s is still outstanding.

[QUOTE=JustAnotherGeek]
My apoligies for forgetting about this thread.

SmartAleq got it right away.

(Specifically, in three tallest on the presidential ridge, in the white mountains, NH.)

And I do believe that Scruloose’s is still outstanding.
[/QUOTE]

Speaking of outstanding ones, here’s one of mine yet to be solved:

Z7-1 Birmingham
Z7-2 Memphis
Z7-3 Louisville
Z7-4 New Orleans
Z7-5 Jacksonville
Z7-6 Los Angeles

NB: Z7-5 was originally Miami, but I made a note to change it to Jacksonville in a follow-up post.

[QUOTE=JustAnotherGeek]
And I do believe that Scruloose’s is still outstanding.
[/QUOTE]

The group:

Scr2-1 Carousel
Scr2-2 Yard
Scr2-3 Tractor

A clue:

Nautical Dopers may know the answer.

[QUOTE=Scruloose]

Scr2-1 Carousel
Scr2-2 Yard
Scr2-3 Tractor

[/QUOTE]

Boats?

[QUOTE=Butterscotch]
Boats?
[/QUOTE]

Be more specific.

[QUOTE=Scruloose]
Be more specific.
[/QUOTE]

tugs

[QUOTE=JustAnotherGeek]
My apoligies for forgetting about this thread.

SmartAleq got it right away.

(Specifically, in three tallest on the presidential ridge, in the white mountains, NH.)

And I do believe that Scruloose’s is still outstanding.
[/QUOTE]

I’d say Scruloose is kick’n ass in this thread.

[QUOTE=Harmonious Discord]
tugs
[/QUOTE]

Bingo!