A Genuine Caption Contest (Part 2)

Bessie wasn’t too thrilled with how her rhinoplasty had gone.

“I like to take her duck hunting. She’s a great bird dog.”

" I caught the birdie, I caught the birdie- ooops"

After extensive test trials, the streamlining was deemed to be a total failure.

Rover’s owner kinda half-assed it for the Canine Halloween Party.

Presenting the Best in Show: a beautiful pedigree Shuttlecocker Spaniel.

Bruce the Bat Dog was a big hit with baseball fans, so the Badminton World Federation thought, “What could go wrong?”

It’s @needscoffee by a nose, barely edging out Ferris.

Thanks!

The new (pat pending) “Brainsucker got all the info they needed, but sadly it was a bit too obvious”

The bandwidth needed for direct brain interfaces proved challenging

Bob’s bridge partner told him if he bids no-trump ONE MORE TIME he’s outta there.

RFK Jr trying out his next health decree at a lunch meeting with his subordinates.

@Kent_Clark is the winner!

@billy-jack is in 2nd place.

Nice captions!

Okay, who’s in?

I’m in for a couple of bucks!

It’s game night!

The Elks club had a very different poker night.

“You lie! Two pair does not beat three of a kind!”
“No, but four claws do.”

Going all in with a 7-2 off-suit, Eric was about to pull off the bluff of his life.