A Genuine Caption Contest

Herbie’s arrangement of Octopus’s Garden requires all eight arms.

The remake of “The 5,000 Fingers of Dr. T.”

“You know, there’s an app for that.”
“What?”

:notes: Ebony and Ivory and Sable and Ermine and Coal and Snow and Ink and Milk and … :notes:

This is actually an accordion, and that F# you just heard was my testicle retracting into my groin.

“Chopsticks are lots of fun, easy for every one, just keep a steady beat, one, two, three and repeat…”

Having perfect pitch can be a terrible burden, especially when you are looking for EXACTLY the right key.

“Just a FEW more tweaks on these and I’ll be able to play Leroy Anderson’s The Typewriter.”

“I’ve set this one up to sound like a concert grand piano, and that one to sound like a pipe organ, and that one to sound like a trumpet. But I have the most fun with this one over here, because I’ve set it up to do nothing but make fart sounds.”

These were a lot of fun, especially since I like The Beatles, Dr. T, Stevie Wonder and Paul McCartney, Chopsticks, Leroy Anderson, AND accordions and fart sounds. So I went for the tiebreaker.

@Knowed_Out you’re up.

Thanks, Kent. What’s the current fashion?

The “Hi, Ho’ !’” Fashion Line

“Why yes, my parents are Cruella de Vile and Doc Hopper. Why do you ask?”

They said “Try this new perfume”
They said “What can do wrong”
THEY NEVER SAID IT WAS “Eau d’Fly”

The “Kermit” coats were a big seller; but the “Miss Piggy” swimsuits tanked.

Tim Gunn was on track to join Fred Rogers, Bob Ross and Steve Irwin in the pantheon of television saints. Then this came down the catwalk and that ended in tragedy and insanity. Who know a simple pair of pinking scissors could inflict such ghastly lacerations?

OH, THE AMPHIBITY!!!

*And curse you, Discourse, for not accepting the line because it’s not a full sentence.

Miss Piggy’s time as a fashion designer was short-lived.

A great leap forward! You’re up Elmer!

Thanks!

We breast-pumped Artemis of Ephesus just for you, young Adephagia.

“Meh. It’s not chocolate.”