A lot of women are coming forward with rape accusations against Bill Cosby..

The best I ever had was at the Rendezvous in Memphis.

It it me, or does anyone else need a strainer to get rid of excess dressing when they get coleslaw? I’d usually rather have a heap of chopped raw cabbage.

Well, it’s easy to end up with too much dressing, and I’d rather end up with a puddle than have no dressing at all.

But I’d like it to make up its mind; either be vinegar-based or mayonnaise-based. And if the latter, be thick enough to stick to the cabbage.

When I was growing up, the slaw was always served with a couple of big, slotted spoons for draining.

Slaw diversity is a good thing, IMO. A barbeque sandwich needs a mayo-based slaw, while certain burgers need a vinegar-based slaw.

All we are saying is give peas a chance!

Huh. I usually do mayo-based on my burgers, but I can see that.

First I’ve heard there’s another kind. For me there’s two types of cole slaw: the kind I don’t eat, and the kind I eat because I’m too lazy to scrape it off whatever I’m eating.

Even as a young boy yet unsullied by partisan ugliness, I sensed that cole slaw was some form of government mandate. It was the one thing most likely to pile up untouched in the lunchroom dumpster, at first in perfect half-scoops on Bakelite trays and later on in an avalanche of pleated paper cups.

That is a shame. Seriously. I’m sorry you were so badly damaged as a child.

sadly scrolls up and unclicks multi-quote

Man, I hate it when my completely obvious and unfunny joke also is not original. Fuck.

He’s the unconventional head of cabbage who’s not afraid to stretch the rules to nab criminals! Wednesday, 8pm, CBS see* Cole’s Law!*…

Murphy’s Law: Anything that can go wrong, will.

Cole’s Law: Thinly sliced cabbage.

Oooh…there’s a debate I don’t think we’ve had yet. Since we’ve settled the whole toilet paper and shoes on/off in the house things…

Cole slaw: Cabbage sliced or diced? Aaaaand…GO!

We should all give it a whirl.

Aw snap. Sliced, sliced, sliced, and anyone who disagrees with me fellates goats.

I could see that!

It was a contractual dispute. They were supposed to be headlining but when they got to the store they found out they were opening for carrots.

“Very few…” Okay, then some very well might, correct? If you agree, how do you know these aren’t those people? The fact is, you don’t. Yet you and many others are willing to believe these women in the absence of any evidence whatsoever. And quite frankly, using the fact that people with sterling reputations often have a lot to hide, and somehow drawing from this that Cosby is a rapist, is idiotic.

I go both ways! For a creamy slaw, I want sliced. Vinegar, sweet: diced, diced, diced! Vinegar, not-sweet: just throw that baby on my pulled pork and we’re good. Don’t care what shape.

One does not own threads. One just starts them. After that they are owned by us and we take them where we will.

Just ask kstarnes :D.

Face it. The peas are wrinkled and washed up.