A more fun picture thread: Photoshop yourself into pop-culture

This should be fun. One note: a lot of people used yahoo in the last pic thread and it didn’t seem to work too well or too often. If you can find something else, give it a shot.

So,

Here’s me as Jesse Custer from Preacher.

And here’s me as the Master Chief from Halo.

Whatcha got?

Well, what I don’t got is permission to view your pictures. :confused:

It works for me if I copy and paste the link, or drag it, rather than clicking.

Grrrrr…they worked last night, I tripled checked them to make sure before I posted. I even found a free hosting site that claimed to allow hotlinking and unlimited views.

I’ll be back when I find a better site to host them on, or if anyone wants to make suggestions here that would be cool.

I’ve got a couple, but my picture host is down right now for some reason :frowning:

Does it happen to be fathom? I talked to Opal yesterday and it looks like they’ll be down until at least Tuesday :(.

2 characters

Cut and Paste the URL until I find a new host. That site claims to allow hotlinking but it’s obviously not working right now.

You might try this site for hosting images.
http://imageshack.us/

Thanks.
Master Chief

Preacher
Now is anyone else going to participate? :stuck_out_tongue:

Okay, I used that imageshack, as well, thanks for the link. I only have one that is an actual Photoshop, though.

I don’t know why I did this, either

Southpark Me

I know it’s in poor taste, but what the hell…

Here i am.

I never answered this, did I? No, mine is Image4u.org. Usually it’s pretty reliable, but I haven’t been able to get through to it in the last couple of days.

:eek:

That is strangely funny