A Perfectly Reasonable Amount of Schadenfreude about Things Happening to Trump & His Enablers (Part 1)

IDK, he’s got quite the war chest stashed away for his 24 re-election campaign.

Not officially. If he declares himself a candidate then the money has to be dealt with very differently than if he does what he’s doing now (hinting around but not saying it outright).

I have no idea if his current coyness means that the donations are part of his “net worth,” but I am fairly sure that once he’s a declared candidate, the donations are definitely NOT part of his “net worth.”

Either way, he’s off the Forbes list. :grin:

Chin up, Donnie! You’re still #1 on the list of people who tell other people that you’re rich!

Trump lackey and Ohio Congressional candidate Max Miller is suing former Trump Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham after she said that he physically abused her in their relationship. She doesn’t name him directly, but in an op-ed referred to her abuser as an ex-boyfriend who Trump has endorsed for Congress, which narrows the field down considerably.

They’re at each other’s throats in the press, but the deeply cynical part of me wonders if this is a coordinated effort on both their parts. His lawyer said in a statement, "Ms. Grisham is using her web of deceit against Mr. Miller as a platform to promote and bolster the sales of her recently released book I’ll Take Your Questions Now: What I Saw at the Trump White House. " Why would he write out the full book title? Might as well add, “Now available on the Kindle and at bookstores nationwide.”

Max? Oh, I’d completely forgot the Trump sphere had two abhorrent Millers.

Presumably it becomes habitual for real lawyers to be precise …

Three, at my last count.

Jason Miller, another sleaze bag , may be the worst of the lot.

He was once accused of impregnating a stripper then slipping her an abortion pill.

I’m embarrassed to admit that I’m reading Stephanie Grisham’s book, and while she tries to pretend to be self-aware by admitting she publicly lied her ass off in order to keep Trump from being mean to her, she comes off as stupid and clueless.

Right now I’m at the part where she details her efforts to shut down what she refers to as a “totally baseless and vindictive investigation” into her behavior while traveling on an official business trip. This investigation into her behavior, which involved alcohol, was especially bad and wrong because the White House graciously overlooked all her DUI’s while performing her background checks……I know that makes no sense, best I can figure is that she thought since they already knew and didn’t care that she was a drunk, then they shouldn’t complain about it.

And her efforts to find anecdotes that humanize Melania remind me of the time my friend’s son got to take home the class lizard for the summer, and kept searching for signs that the lizard had become attached to him.

Actually, John Miller is the worst of them all.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh, I totally forgot about him. You’re right!

Well, he’ll always have Candace Owens…

Huh.

Wonder how long this relationship will continue at this level?

Whenever I see OAN I think ONAN.

OANism is a form of onanism.

I find it just a little ironic that Stephanie Grisham’s book is titled “I’ll Take Your Questions Now.” Wasn’t she the press secretary who didn’t have a single press conference during her tenure?

Not really ironic, probably. She must surely have chosen that title deliberately, with that in mind. Ya think?

Maybe she meant it literally? She didn’t take any questions before, but she’s doing it now. Of course, nobody got to ask her questions in the first place, so that doesn’t really apply.

Still, it’s a catchy title.

And they’re both well known for their jerks…

That’s a rather circular argument.

Come on now, people; that’s enough.

Is it?