A Perfectly Reasonable Amount of Schadenfreude about Things Happening to Trump & His Enablers (Part 1)

Surely the leopards won’t eat my face!

It’s not just the internet aspect that would worry me, and though his influence has surely waned from his Presidential days, he still has a lot of loyal followers, much like any other cult. Maybe there’s nothing to fear and I’m giving him too much credit.

Well, I am this guy:

And, yeah…

Imgur

This too:

Imgur

Fuck these people. I fucking publicly hold forth as often I can.

Apparently so does Luna, although in that particular pic she seems a bit more focused on something non-political – possibly a squirrel! :chipmunk:

I have to add, seriously, kudos on your strong commitments! :+1:

I want to endorse that statement.

With a durian.

If I tried that in my town my house would be burned down.

I have this image of Trump as a giant kaiju with heat beams coming out of its eyes.

Its eyes, if we’re lucky.

If it was ever possible for a durian to smell worse

It’s likely to make a durian smell better.

More lies from the GOP, this one about his service.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ohio-gop-house-candidate-has-misrepresented-military-service/ar-AA124SVQ?ocid=entnewsntp&cvid=8baab0b3e6984509a0e8b3a29b366cd4

Still, thanks to an unflinching allegiance to former President Donald Trump — Majewski once painted a massive Trump mural on his lawn — he also stands a chance of defeating longtime [Democratic Rep. Marcy Kaptur] in a district recently redrawn to favor Republicans.

They unfairly redraw the district to favor their party and they best they have THIS nimrod?

One of the side effects of redrawing districts to gerrymander is more nimrods.

If you have to worry more about your primary and less about the general, you’re going to appeal to the hardest-core of your base, and that base will be less selective about normal “electability” concerns because, hey it’s in the bag anyway.

Plus, when you pack the other side’s voters into even more constricted districts, they’ll be doing much the same thing - increasing polarization accordingly.

Thank you for your support of the Fair Representation Act.

Perfection!

A crime guide:

Imgur
Imgur

Oh, snap! (Do we still say this?)

Is the identity theft using someone’s user ID and password?

I do. And it’s based on one of my favorite ad campaigns by VW featuring Uli Kunkel.

I still love those “unpimp your auto” ads.

DOJ can resume criminal probe of Mar-a-Lago documents

• CNN —

"A federal appeals court is allowing the Justice Department to continue looking at documents marked as classified that were seized from former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home and resort.

The emergency intervention upends a trial judge’s order over those documents that had blocked federal investigators’ work on the documents, and is a strong rebuke of the Trump team’s attempt to suggest without evidence that materials were somehow declassified. Trump’s options to block the criminal investigation are now dimming with one of his only remaining possibilities being an emergency request to the Supreme Court."

Oh frabjous day! :rofl:

If he can’t come up with the money, could the court order a lien on or seizure and sale of his golf courses?

hehehehehehehehehehe