A Perfectly Reasonable Amount of Schadenfreude about Things Happening to Trump & His Enablers (Part 2)

Trump is also unfit to follow or get out of the way.

Judge tells Rudy to shut the fuck up.

Perhaps some of our legal eagles can explain what ‘leaving bankruptcy protection’ means. I think I know, but I’d appreciate an explanation from one of our experts.

AOC has introduced articles of impeachment against Thomas and Alito. It probably won’t go anywhere but it’s good to see the possibility raised. Remind the country that it IS possible to remove judges for corruption.

Good for her! As you say, most likely doomed, but it needed to be done.

There’s certainly more grounds for impeaching these two than anything the House GOP came up with against Biden. Of course it will go nowhere, but I agree it’s a strong symbolic gesture.

If we’re still a democracy in 2032, I’m all in on AOC for president.

Here you go:

The gift link was kind of buried in their formatting.

New York Times Bold New Stance!

“Water is WET!”

Many thanks for that, Boo. Certainly, it’s interesting, and provides a lot of food for thought. Thanks again!

NYTimes unable to get exclusive interview with H20 and in a series of editorials heavily indicates water may be unable to serve the hydration needs of human beings though admits there may be no better options.

On page 3, mentions in passing that drinking bleach might be worse than drinking water. Or something like that.

“Drink Brawndo! It’s got what plants crave!”

We now bring you a sneak peak at the Republican National Convention;

It wasn’t an attempt on his life, it was one of those post-birth abortions that Democrats legalized.

Too soon?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Van Govfefe

Melania is pissed, I’m speculating. Probably being sedated.

Why? Close but no cigar?

Wasn’t that Bill Clinton?

::snert::

(more letters for Discourse)

She’d be free of the Con Man. The additional elements of the Prenup that she extracted to have her move to the White House kick in. She and Barron could go back to Slovenia (she insisted on a dual citizenship for Barron). Though she’d probably stay in New York with all the contacts she’s made.