A photo begging for a caption!

Photo #1: “Don’t worry Officers, I’ve got this case all sewn up.”
For the second photo, there’s got to be a caption built around the soldiers looking for a little pussy, but damned if I can come up with a good one.

Argh, NurseCarmen’s post wasn’t there when I started reading the thread. Serves me right for not checking for new posts before submitting.

Photo #1: Once again, after a series of hair-raising stunts involving a commandeered UPS van, James Bond escapes with the cunningly disguised doomsday device.

Photo #2: The Nazis had received inside information from their spies that the Americans they were to go up against were horribly allertic to can dander. Their secret weapon was sure to turn the tide of battle.

Photo 1: A stitch in time saves nine.

“The Sewing Bandit always returns to the scene of the crime.”

“Here kitty, play with this nice flower and not the pin on that — uh oh.”

Nazi research into the true motivations of kittens was denounced after the war as cruel and unscientific, and never seen again.

As a result, proper identification of our new Feline Overlords was delayed an additional fifty years.

Pic #2: Recently declassified photo of a prototype Nazi V rocket. They launch it over London and when it stops purring…look out!

Watch as I use parts from this mini-sewing machine and water logged UPS 'truck to construct an exact replica of a

1920’s Style Death Ray

“Now pay attention, 007! This device may look like an ordinary sewing machine, but activating this level renders the carrier invisible, allowing an agent like young Sedgewick here to perform acts of sabotage completely undetected by the local authorities!”

“Officers! In addition to the attack on the UPS truck, we now have reason to believe The 1920’s Style “Death Ray” Bandit has stolen a tuxedo and has disguised his weapon as a textile alteration tool. We’re told his trademark is to take pictures taken of himself near his crime scenes, so keep an eye out! He may be close!”

Pic #2

Hey, Kinderkatz, have you heard zee one about, “My dog has no nose…”

Dang, “one” should be “vun”

Oh my god. That’s quite possibly the funniest photograph I’ve ever seen.

Singer delivery men are really going out of their way to impress customers now. Especially when you consider that he had to hold a gun to the UPS man’s head to make him jump that half-open draw bridge.

#1: “‘Well, at least they didn’t get a stripper’”

#2: What user_hostile said

“No vone knows vhat it’s like/to be ze bad man/to be ze sad man/behind blue eyes…”

Nien, nien, kliene katten - if you put der pin back, ve vill giff you this luffly bloomen!

Pic 1: “Singer - The Freshmaker!”

Pic 2: “Nobody expects the German kattenbloomenquizisition!”