A photo begging for a caption!

This was just sent to me by a friend.

What. The. Hell?

First, I laughed my ass off, then I got confused.

Any caption suggestions? (I’m not creative).

It is perhaps too surreal for a caption, like the “fishy fishy, fishy, fish” bit in Monty Python’s The Meaning of Liff

Is the cop with his back to the camera saying:

“You swerved to avoid hitting a sewing machine?..what sewing machine?”

I call it “The Aristocrats.”

Other than that, I got nothin’. I can’t imagine a caption that would do that piece of art justice.

Yeah, Surreal is the only one I can come up with:

Michael Bivens and his new bride Singer stand for a photo as a carnivourous UPS Truck emerges from the Ohio River moments before it attacked it’s owner and three police officers.

The ExCellomaster 3000 is our sturdiest, most versatile sewing machine ever. Here we see that it has survived being submerged under a flooding river in this UPS van for three hours, and is still spotless. Now watch as Jared shows the speed of this little devil by sewing a wedding dress in two hours flat! With train! And a giant butt-bow!

“They were out of toasters” or…

“I’m was taking a Singer to the prom when this UPS truck came whooshing by and knocked her corsage off”…

I got nothin’…

When Billy said “Let’s do something crazy after the wedding,” somehow it did not occur to me that he meant “Let’s rob a delivery vehicle full of miniature sewing machines.”

“HEH! HEH! HEH! I’m gonna stitch that UPS truck’s tires to the road while they ain’t watching. HEH! HEH! HEH!”

“I thought my new espresso maker had arrived. But nooooooooooooooooooo!”

When it absolutely, positively has to be there…

Sorry, all I could come up wtih

Me neither. Nazis? I’m seeing storm troopers & a brown shirt. Ferris Bueller? Some kid who looks similar to Matthew Broderick & dressed like James Bond. Where the hell is lieu?

Kudos to legion. The “You swerved to avoid hitting a sewing machine?..what sewing machine?” didn’t put me in stitches - but it did make me laugh.

“Yeah?! PROVE I did it!”

Todd was disappointed when his mail order prom date arrived by UPS; somehow he thought “cute, petite singer” meant something else.

• You don’t think I’m a good salesman? Watch me sell this sewing machine to one of these blokes.

• These cops were helping me remove this sewing machine from my hand, when this damn UPS truck almost runs us over!!!

• I’m late for the wedding, but this picture will clearly explain it all.

• I shout at this UPS trucker, “How would you like me to shove this sewing machine up your ass?”. Funny, I never thought THIS would happen.

• I’ve loved, I’ve laughed, I’ve cried, I’ve had my share, my share of losing. But now as tears subside, I find it all so amusing. To think, I did all that, and my I say, not in a shy way, oh no, oh no not me, I did it myyyyyyy way.

• Driver: Yes officer, a man in a tuxedo hijacked my truck and made off with a nice new sewing machine.
    Cop: Well he must have run off with the booty, it’s probably sitting in some pawn shop by now. Is there an ice cream shop nearby?

It’s not original but:
“Best Prom Ever”

Remember kids, Prom Tailor sez: “If it’s brown, flush it down.”

We’ve secretly replaced Billy’s prom date with a handheld sewing machine and the brake pads from a UPS truck. Let’s see if anybody notices…

“I got my Singer so my mum can do my cuffs before the service, but my mail order bride’s still stuck in the van.”

Despite the very, very bad van accident, nothing would keep Mike from attending the Cinemaphiles’ Costume Ball in his spiffy outfit as “The Wedding Singer.”