A phrase for being a slacker at work

I am not sure if this is the right place for the question…

I had a boss from hell once, and when I was transitioning to another role (because I couldnt work with her anymore) she made a comment to be, that ended up causing a huge issue with upper management and her. For the life of me, I cant remember what her exact words were. I just found out that she is transfering to another role, and she has been telling people the wrong answers, not answering emails ect…

The issue with her not doing her job is that its affecting me in the current position I am in. I don’t want to get involved in all that mess, but now that I cant remember what is was that was said, its driving me crazy!
Can anyone think of another way to say…

You have a new position so you dont give a crap about your work.

Phoning it in?

Lackadaisical clocksucker?

Short-timer syndrome?
Lame duck?
Blowing it off?

Coasting?

One foot out the door?

Fucking the dog?

just marking time

I’ve heard:

Clock watcher

Phoning it in

and Marking time

most commonly where I live.

“work to rule”

short timer? Counting down the clock? ghosting?

Senioritis.

Oh, that’s a short-timer, all right!

You’ll hear that phrase in the military A LOT. A service member who is transferring to another duty station in the near future, OR one who is actually leaving the service, goofs off, disappears, or simply states FU or I don’t give a shit.

Years and years ago, Jim Beam sold a custom whiskey bottle only available in the Class Six stores (a branch of the military exchange system, sells only booze) overseas. It was a pair of combat boots, with a helmet resting on the tops of the boots. Just for short timers!

Those lovely workplace traits are often seen in civil service employees who are simply marking time until they retire. For the civil service employees who ACTUALLY do their jobs, they know which ones to avoid at all costs. The name for the goof-offs is “civil service clowns.”
~VOW

Maybe the word you’re looking for is sinecure.

It refers to a certain kind of job, not the kind of the person who has the job.
It means a job where you don’t have to do anything really.

I want to be a sinecure when I grow up.

Piker?

As in “We want winners here, not pikers. A piker walks at the bell. A piker asks how much vacation time you get in the first year.”
-Boiler Room

It is also a derogatory term for gypsies or “Irish Travelers” in the UK, implying that they are lazy and shiftless.
ie “It turned out that the sweet-talking, tattoo-sporting pikey was a gypsy bare-knuckle boxing champion.”
-Snatch

In the UK I’ve often heard it called “demob-happy”.

The phrase is from WWII (or I?) when conscripts knew they were just about to be demobilised, so went into slacker mode.

goldbricking?

Another Military term for a person like that is “No-Load Piece Of Shit”.

In our office, we just called him Bob…