A Poll: How Much Does Hell Want You?

13 out 22. I’m not on the express bus, but definitely on one faster than a local.

You’re in good company! :slight_smile:

Do you have to be a capital-P Pagan to get credit, or can you be any kind of polytheist, or does any non-Christiancy at all count?

Probably any kind of polytheist. In fact by the standards of whoever made that sign Mormonism and Catholicism and Eastern Orthodox probably count. (Jews are in a protected class.)

By that definition (which seems reasonable), I’m also about a 13. When I voted, however, I was thinking in terms of “still do regularly”, and I came up a 7.

So… can we assume heroin, meth, LSD and coke are okey-dokey?

And 100% of the people in their congregation exist because of fornication.

Anyway, I got a 9.

Surely *some *of their parents were married when they were conceived, don’t you think?

I think I got 11, but that’s because I’m not exactly sure of what their definition of Lesbian or Psychic is (do you have to be in a relationship with another woman and if so what is the extent of the relationship, and as far as being psychic, do you actually go into business predicting the future through occult means?)

Reminds me of when I was a kid and there was an earthquake. I was sitting there listening to rock music when it happened and I wondered if it was the end of the world. I realized I couldn’t remember the 10 commandments but I’d probably broken 3/4 of them–that, and God was going to get me for listening to Jethro Tull.

Is “whore-mongering” meant literally or figuratively?

In the figurative sense wouldn’t Jesus be a whoremonger?

Damn boring too.

I’m only a 12, I need to get it a bit higher, just to be sure.

The list in question is almost completely irrelevant, because (as we all know) salvation is dependent on faith, not works (or levels of sin), so they say. Only being a pagan and/or atheist would automatically disqualify you. So I say, do everything else but stay true to your faith!

Also, does a psychic go to Hell for getting things wrong or not paying attention? Because I got the Reagan assassination attempt and Clinton’s scandal beforehand but I missed September 11. Man, they’re going to revoke my license for that.

You hypocrite!

Oh dear, I’ve been in a sexual relationship with a woman for a decade and never considered that I might be a Lesbian!:o

I think I’m only a three, but some of those are kind of vague. I mean, I watched the Superbowl, but I think that’s the only sporting event I’ve seen in the past year. Oh, and my niece’s gymnastics meet, too, I guess, if that counts as a sport. Am I a sports fan?

And whomever made that sign probably does think Catholics are pagan, but I don’t, so I won’t go with that one.

I guess I picked the right week to stop smoking pot and start taking meth.

Ummm…let’s say I did one thing on the list…every day…for like 20 years…and sometimes twice a day…is that worse than doing 10+ other things on the list?

You’ve evolutionized every day for 20 years?

WHOREMONGER!!!

:wink:

12.5, but I only took half a point for the sports fan thing, I really only like baseball.

(Sports fans? Really?)

There seems to be a nice normal distribution, and I am within 1 sigma of the mean.