A Presidential Poll for the Rest of Us

John Edwards.

Does it bother anyone else that about half of the people choosing Ralph Nader don’t even know how to spell his name?

:smiley: Yes.

John McCain

Kerry.

Bill Clinton.

Failing that, I’d have loved to vote for General Clark.

As it is, it will be Kerry.

Kerry.

Kerry

Kerry
That’s cool. But, after you’re done, I’d like the break-down between Bush and Kerry. Since, that’s really what it will come down too. Not really interested in people writing in Grandpa Al Lewis for President!

That was my point to the original post.

Ditto.

Kerry. There are some things that I absolutely refuse to support on any level.

Cthulhu or Libertarian…whoever has a better chance of winning.

and is unlikely to so this year, I fail to see tha Democrats’ logic that my voting for Nader or the Libertarian candidate or even myself would constitute a vote “thrown away”.

Instead of voting for the lesser of two evils, maybe I’ll vote for Evil himself–Evil being the narcissistic black cat who deigns to allow the humans in my household to share his home. He has a much better sense of right and wrong than does either Bush or Kerry.

Bush.

Again, Kerry. Yes, my state will go for him come hell or high water. No, I agree he’s not an ideal candidate. I don’t care. I shudder to think someone from a contested state would hear me endorse a third party and not vote for Bush’s strongest opponent.

<Insert ObJoke about a one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest>

Kodos. No, that other guy whose name starts with K. Oh yeah…Kerry (albeit reluctantly).

And Zenith: don’t forget that Nebraska doesn’t award electoral votes on a “winner-takes-all” basis, so if you’re in Lincoln (which is more liberal than the rest of the state) a vote for the Democrats might help them pick up at least one elector.

I’d vote for Paul.

I’m voting for the white rich guy with the rhetoric.

Kerry.

Kodos.

Bush.

I’m kidding! I’m kidding!

Kerry.

Kerry