A question about your hair

• Wring out excess water
  • Apply volumizing tonic to roots
  • Apply phomollient all over
  • Comb out lightly with tangle comb
  • Flip upside down and blow roots to ~80% dry
  • Flip back up and complete drying with a medium round brush to curl under and style
  • Apply smoothing serum to tips and bangs
  • Tousle with my hands to desired shape
  • Finish with hairspray

Shake, squeeze and towel out excess water. Towel turban (with bangs out) for about 10 minutes, then brush out tangles. Hair dryer if I’ve got to be at an interview or fancy thing. Otherwise, let air dry. My hair is only shoulder-length, but super-thick. I can wash it first thing in the morning and it will still be damp late in the evening. Since I’m unemployed, I’ve only been washing it once or twice a week. Hats and headbands are feeling the love right now.

I might try an old t-shirt to help wring my hair, but I suspect that it won’t help much. My forelocks are thirty four inches long, and my hair is cut to all the same length down my back. I sit in my robe with my wet hair until it is dry enough that I won’t be uncomfortable in my clothes. To those who still get the frizzies, try the curly girl method of no harsh detergents at all, and no snagging towels. It helps immensely, I have noticed much less frizz/flyaway since I quit using towels.

Now: Grab a razor. I recommend the HeadBlade, but a disposable Bic will do as long as it’s sharp.

Six years ago (dear Og, I’ve been a cue ball that long? ): Pat my hair with a towel to stop it from dripping. Brush it and let it’s wet weight shape it. Let it dry. It would naturally curl to about shoulder length from midway down my back.

Well since this was first opened I’ve changed my look…

Now I am trying to grow it long enough to part it in the middle and comb it back along the sides.

The old look was older than 10 years and I figured something new for a change. It is in transition and I’m not sure I like it, but what the heck, It is only hair. I can cut it short again later if I wish.

Squeeze water out in shower.
Comb.

A quick towel dry
Throw a bit of thisin it
Then act as if my hair were on fire

Apparently according to the OP, you want a question about hair…

I say “What hair?”

Hey, as a bald guy, that’s all I got.

I feel like an oddball here. I never wash my hair when I’m about to go out. I (98% of the time) wash it at night or in the evening when I know I’m just going to stay at home the rest of the day. On those rare occasions I wash it in the morning, it’s on days where I plan to stay home, at least until it dries.

When I first get out of the shower, I put my hair up into one of these, at least till it stops dripping, and take it off before I go to bed. I sleep with wet hair. By the time I wake up, it’s dry. I’ve just recently starting spritzing my hair with Brocato Cloud 9 Hotshapes before straightening the bedhead with a Chi. I also use one of these combs to help get my hair straight. I’ll put in a tiny tab of hair cream if I have really bad flyaways. Then I’ll either leave my hair as is or put a barrette in to keep my bangs out of the way. Maybe a headband or hair clip, but those aren’t as common.