A question to those who think Oswald killed Kennedy.

It just seems odd that he would do it from his place of work, leave the rifle, which was registered to him, and expect to have got away with it, but he didn’t even have a decent escape plan. Does anyone think he expected to go home early, and then come in the next day as though nothing had happened, had he not bumped into Officer Tippit?

So the fact that Oswald is not a criminal mastermind, leaving rifle, no real escape plan, makes it so he couldn’t have fired the rifle?

A killer does not have to plan out the rest of his life to be a killer.

WTF? Did he claim that someone else reached into his suit and stuffed them in there?

Honestly, you think we should let people go just because they say they didn’t do anything?

It’s not one or the other. Oswald felt he was under-appreciated and wanted to make a big splash, but also didn’t want to die for it.

Because Jack fucking Ruby.

Woo-woo.

So, you’re saying they said Kennedy shot himself? That is definitely determined and most impressive.

Hey man, no need to get all hate-speechy on us. :stuck_out_tongue:

After all, it was you and me! Woo-woo!

Wait, I’ll come in again…

Hey, Lee.

Where you goin’ with that gun in your hand?

I’m goin’ to the schoolbook repository, gonna gun my ol’ president down

If you look at gun violence statistics, you’re far more likely to die at the hands of a loved one than a stranger. Because of this, I think we need to seriously consider the possibility that Jackie did it. I haven’t worked out all the kinks in my theory yet, but given that none of the other so-called theories (Oswald acting alone, multiple gunmen, magic bullets, etc.) cover all the bases, I think it’s time we think outside the box on this one.

No, we have to consider the possibility that Kennedy and Oswald were lovers! :eek:

Mr. Rogers was a sniper in Vietnam, and he killed Kennedy!

Based on the admittedly small sample size of “criminal behavior I have personally witnessed” I feel quite comfortable in making the statement that criminals are, by and large, not the smartest people around. They don’t really think things through, they have lousy impulse control and they just do a lot of stupid stuff. They get caught red-handed and deny they did anything, probably because they don’t want to get punished.

I don’t think that there’s anything really confusing about this one.

::wistfully wishes for a box, here:::

The magic bullet.

And you have to be one Hell of a sniper, to hit a target in Dallas all the way from Vietnam.

You know, that actually makes sense. I’ve seen “Body Heat”. It could have played out just like that. It makes sense. That’s why Oswald said he was a patsy. He was played by Jackie. That’s why he was in no big hurry to leave Dallas. He was waiting for Jackie to come back around and pick him up and head for Acapulco. It all makes sense now!

I used to do background checks on guys with criminal records. The people I checked on had uniformly done jaw-droppingly stupid things. You would never believe that a sapient human being could be so dumb. So AFAICT, criminals are mostly about as clever as a box of hair.

That’s ridiculous. It’s been shown conclusively who the only possible killer was.