A serious question for Sam Stone on Factual Errors

See, you are a liar Sam. That isn’t true. There were not “reports from multiple news media” about it. There were tabloid stories and social media posts. That’s it. We looked for other reports. We looked for exactly what you are talking about, and couldn’t find them. Hence the skepticism.

Again, you are a liar. Look at what I said.

I was pretty careful to express that I was not going to say it was false, just that I was careful to believe it. That was because I didn’t have enough to say it wasn’t true. I never said that it never happened. Nobody else in the thread said that either. You are spreading lies.

This is why you have trouble on this board Sam. It’s not because you have political beliefs that clash with others. It’s because you lie. You say things that aren’t true. You make shit up. You are on a message board for a web site based around an old newspaper column that tries to give truthful answers to questions from people, and you spend your time here doing the opposite of that.

The “woe is me” bullshit falls flat when you’re clearly just a despicable liar who is exposed time after time again. You’re pathetic.