A Yearbook Quote, Quickly!

Alas, I had planned to think of an ingenious yearbook quote from day one, but now the fateful day of choosing yearbook quotes draws ever closer (tomorrow) and I have yet to dream a satisfactory one up! I draw upon the vast knowledge of this message board and its inhabitants to help me in my trial.

I MUST HAVE THE BEST YEARBOOK QUOTE EVER!!!

Mrunner

“Love is like popsicles…you get too much you get too high- not enough and you’re going to die”

“If everybody made up there own quotes, who would you quote?”

“I think the monkeys at the zoo should have to wear sunglasses so they can’t hypnotize you.”

“i am a fag”

“It is one of the paradoxes of our time that modern society needs to fear only the educated man.” – Robert H. Jackson (I think)

Dr. Watson
“Wait, I did that backwards, didn’t I?”

“This space for rent”

Sweet Basil http://www.selfrighteousbrothers.com

I ran a satirical underground newspaper at my school last year. One of the articles quoted a student as saying: [Censored by the administration.]

One guy used that as his yearbook quote. It still works outside the context of my school, though, I think.

Or quote a favourite songwriter or poet like I did.

``Beware of elaborate telescopic meat; it will find its way back to the forest.’’
– William S. Burroughs, Tom Waits

All of the below are from the Frank Zappa quote archive at http://www.wins.uva.nl/~robbert/zappa/quote/phrases:

Remember there’s a big difference between kneeling down and bending over.

You drank beer, you played golf, you watched football - WE EVOLVED!

It looks just like a Telefunken U-47! [one of my favorites]

Jazz is not dead…it just smells funny.

Who are the brain police?

Here’s one for mother.

ARE YOU HUNG UP?

Never try to get your peter sucked in France.

I’m not black, but there’s a whole lot of times I wish I could say I’m not white.

On a personal level, Freaking Out is a process whereby an individual casts off outmoded and restricting standards of thinking, dress, and social etiquette in order to express CREATIVELY his relationship to his immediate environment and the social structure as a whole.

Playing guitar is like fucking – you never forget it.

Unless you’re really, really stupid.

If classical music is the state of the art, then the arts are in a sad state.

Most people wouldn’t know good music if it came up and bit them in the ass.

The more BORING a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being GOOD PARENTS – because they have a TAME CHILD-CREATURE in their house.

My best advice to anyone who wants to raise a happy, mentally healthy child is: Keep him or her as far away from a church as you can.

Thanks to our schools and political leadership, the U.S. has acquired an international reputation as the home of 250 million people dumb enough to buy ‘The Wacky Wall-Walker.’

Stupidity has a certain charm – ignorance does not.

In the fight between you and the world, back the world.

There is no hell. There is only France.

Some people crave baseball – I find this unfathomable – but I can easily understand
why a person could get excited about playing a bassoon.

Let’s just admit that public education is mediocre at best.

If you wind up with a boring, miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest or some guy on TV telling you how to do your shit, then YOU DESERVE IT.

The essence of Christianity is told us in the Garden of Eden
history. The fruit that was forbidden was on the tree of knowledge. The subtext is, All the suffering you have is because you wanted to find out what was going on. You could be in the Garden of Eden if you had just kept your fucking mouth shut and hadn’t asked any questions.

A lot of things wrong with society today are directly attributable to the fact that the people who make the laws are sexually maladjusted.
… and many, many more. I coulda gone on a lot longer, but my cut’n’paste muscles are getting tired. Visit that page referenced above.

A committee is a lifeform with six or more legs and no brain.

“May your life be like a roll of toilet paper-- long and useful.”

“hey ben, Your mom”

You may, ehm, ignore katana’s antics. He is (I shamefully admit) a friend from school.

he doesn’t know how to spell, either.

(gulp)…I miss read something… Please ignore the previous post!
(What can I say, I’m an idiot)

Hum, hum. Things are awful slow over here. Honestly, I’m disappointed in you guys. Barely 9 more hours to go and I still don’t have a yearbook quote which is “The Greatest”. Get it together, people! And this is not to disregard the efforts of those who have already posted, but we (okay, I) really need more!

Well, I have a list of quotes I’ve been pulling off of places, mostly so that my message board on my dorm room door looks good (right now it reads ‘Does life seem worthwhile to you? Here’s how to order!’). If you want it, just ask. Its a bit long to post here, and I really have no idea what they will let you get away with quote wise. My school wouldn’t even let us quote in the yearbook. We just had carefully edited ‘last will and testament’ quotes.

likely too late . . .

but, if it is the YB of a girl/guy you like and never hooked up with, then try :

“Of all words, both tongue and pen,
the worst of all is : 'what might have been.”

It’s obvious that if you want to find the best quotes you should just look at all my past sig lines. I always have the best quotes!

I have a hobby. I have the world’s largest collection of seashells. I keep it scattered on beaches all over the world. Maybe you’ve seen some of it.

In the immortal words of Homer Simpson:
‘I can’t believe I ate the whole thing.’

-or-

You could use my sig from the NES classic, Metal Gear!

Fippo-

Uh-Oh! The truck have started to move!

“Attempted Murder? what a phony. you dont get the Nobel Prize for Attempted physics”

J
“We should have as high a regard for the church so as to keep it out of as many things as possible”

Fluther Good -the Shadow of a Gunman.
Sean O’Casey