Aaaah! Something's moving!

I really hope you put the palmetto bug back on the head of her bed.

She was too much of a wuss anyway. I ended up marrying a woman who actually likes to have spiders around, since they feast on cockroaches. That’s my baby. :slight_smile:

“Sure was big!”

i would much rather have an alligator in the bedroom than a huge flying la cucaracha.

this is why i’m looking to move further north. freeze those icky winged things.

Yeah, ours up here don’t fly out in the open like that. They just creep around behind the walls and under floor and under your fridge and behind the toilet…

as any self respecting insect should.

i have fallen for the nifty recycled denim insulation, it has boric acid in it! keeps you warm and bugs way away!

A wicker basket? How can it NOT be a Cobra?

Carried over health insurance?

That would scare me a little bit.

You know, for some reason, maybe it’s because I’ve almost always lived in absurdly hot climates, but cockroaches (excuse me, “Palmetto bugs” :)) don’t really bother me. Maybe they should bother me more; they’re supposed to be all filthy and whatnot, right? Also, I’m pretty sure I don’t live in a constant state of filth strong enough to be perpetually attracting roaches, but maybe if I’m so acclimatized I should worry.

I was terrified it was a mouse; I don’t know why but rodents petrify me. Worst case scenario: Possum. Uggggh, those dead eyes. And they’re freaking huge!

Crocodile . . . meh. I think I could handle it.

And Zsofia yes, I was wishing very hard that I had a cat last night.

Excuse me? Are they cross-breeding them with raccoons, or are the gators just trying to get away from the oil?

James Carville emerges from the conflagration riding a burning alligator…

Meh, they’re easy to defeat with enough lasers.

(Now you know, and knowing is half the battle!)

Do I smell something?

Come visit sunny Florida sometime. :smiley: The only reason our roaches can’t make rummaging sounds in baskets is that it’s tough to find baskets big enough to put them in.

You don’t tell me about giant flying cockroaches. I’ll tell you about giant flying cockroaches.

I understand they’re nesting on your balcony, actually. :slight_smile:

Probably drop bears.

flying koala!

I’ve had a mouse bite me before, but never a cockroach.

This is what’s in the basket.

My brother.

Now that’s freaking hilarious. It reminds me of one time when my mom was helping me rearrange my furniture and while carrying the night stand, my vibrator shifted and turned on. All of a sudden a vibrating comes from the night stand… and my mom just laughed. I was mortified.