Abdullah Rashid al-Baghdadi never existed

Story here.

How bizarre.

Ok, I don’t know why, but I find it hilarious that we’ve been fighting an imaginary terrorist. The evil bitch in me thinks this is exactly the kind of karma George W. Bush deserves for starting this ridiculous “War on Terror” nonsense to begin with. HA!

Top 5 Quotes About Abdullah Rashid al-Baghdadi

1. You think you can catch Abdullah Rashid al-Baghdadi? Do you think a guy like that comes this close to getting caught…and sticks his neck out?

2. The greatest trick Abdullah Rashid al-Baghdadi ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist.

3. How do you shoot Abdullah Rashid al-Baghdadi in the back? What if you miss?

4. The way I hear it, Abdullah Rashid al-Baghdadi is some kind of butcher. A peerles psycho.

5. And just like that…poof…Abdullah Rashid al-Baghdadi is gone.

BrainGlutton, your little infidel friends are wrong. They have been affected by the skepticism of a skeptical age, and shall be punished. They do not believe except what they see. They think that nothing can be which is not comprehensible by their infidel minds. All minds, BrainGlutton, whether they be men’s or children’s, are little. In this great universe of ours man is a mere insect, an ant, in his intellect, as compared with the jihad about him, as measured by the intelligence capable of grasping the whole of truth and knowledge, which is also jihad.

Yes, BrainGlutton, there is an Abdullah Rashid al-Baghdadi. He exists as certainly as the oppressive American occupation. Alas! how dreary would be the world if there were no Abdullah Rashid al-Baghdadi. It would be as dreary as if there were no BrainGlutton. There would be no martyrlike faith then, no glorious restistance to make tolerable this existence. The eternal light with which martyrdom fills the world would be extinguished, death to the great enemy.

Not believe in Abdullah Rashid al-Baghdadi ! You might as well not believe in al Quada! You might get your papa to hire mercenaries to watch all the spiderholes in Iraq to catch Abdullah Rashid al-Baghdadi, but even if they did not see Abdullah Rashid al-Baghdadi coming up, what would that prove? Nobody sees Abdullah Rashid al-Baghdadi except his top lieutenants, but that is no sign that there is no Abdullah Rashid al-Baghdadi, peace upon him. The most real things in the world are those that neither children nor men can see, like IEDs.

You may tear apart a mortar round and see what makes the noise inside, but there is a veil covering the unseen world which not the strongest man, nor even the united strength of all the strongest men that ever lived, could tear apart. Is it all real? Ah, BrainGlutton, in all this world there is nothing else real and abiding, death to the infidels.

No Abdullah Rashid al-Baghdadi ! He lives, and he lives forever. A thousand years from now, Brainglutton, nay, ten times ten thousand years from now, he will continue to make glad the heart of mujadeen! Death to the infidels!

pravnik, that goes beyond “pretty damn funny” to genius. :slight_smile: The fact that someone would be smart enough and creative enough to think that up is reason I am such a committed Dope fiend.

I bow in your general direction, sir.

A thousand thanks be upon you, infidel lawyer woman. May your end be swift and merciful.

Yes, Virginia, there is an Abdullah Rashid al-Baghdadi.

Let this thread be bumped for our brothers in the jihad against ignorance who may have missed it, and let this bump be a source of pride and glory for them, pravnik be willing.

pravnik, I want to be your first wife. :smiley:

Aaaaand, I just now see how late I was with my joke. :smack:

I’m in your mind, man! I’m in your mind! :smiley:

We haven’t been fighting “imaginary” terrorists. That is similar to saying that I am imaginary, because I write under “Spit”, and not my given name.

Seems to me that this displays the level of organization these jerks have.

This is where I started to pee myself a little.