Abercrombie Parody?

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME IF THIS SITE IS LEGAL?

I find it very funny so say the least. I bet all the Abercrombie fans are pissed…lol

I highly doubt it’s an Abercrombie & Fitch parody. I think it’s just some startup clothing label called Afghanistan & Fish.

Don’t believe me? Check out the price listings.

I dare you to go into an Abercrombie & Fitch and bring out ANY article of clothing that’s less than $25.

Cafe Express is a legit store; I have a peer (teenager) who designed her own shirt, submitted it to them, and they sell them now. Apparently anyone with a penchant of clothes designing talent can get theirs put up there. I’d buy some of those shirts now before A&F sues 'em.

Hey you are right, but I’m not denying it’s a real clothing company, I was implying the clothing line is making fun of Abercrombie. I mean come on Afghanistan? Fish? The number “69”???
I guess they want people who despise Abercrombie to buy their clothes, and since they aren’t Abercrombie, their prices are actually reasonable…lol
I’ve gotta see more responses to this, I am still laughing in my chair…

I don’t like the alignment of the brand name. Seems a bit crooked or something, can’t quite put my finger on it.

Does Abercrombie actually have legal basis for suing? I think it just barely passes as being legal…Any law students thoughts on this btw?

I’d say this is a 100% safe parody. Nobody’s going to mistake these shirts for the real thing.

Cafepress allows ANYONE to sell items with their own design —even SDMB posters. Must be time to wake up, and get out of bed - I smell coffee.