About the French, or something.

What’s ugly? – thread titles? poodles? bicycles? rants? Christmas tinsel? ambiguous posts?

>> “It’s so BIG.”

What’s so big? The oui oui?
Or were you thinking of the first story in this page. ( I am too lazy to translate it but maybe someone else can post it here)

Getting away from the BIG OUI post and back to the OP.

“Saddam gave them $60 Bn of contracts to support him”

Jeez. and there I thought they were on their high horse for reasons of ethics. My confidence in liberté, etc, is crushed.

• PW

“America is just in this for oil money.”

“Please. That is such a staggeringly ignorant knee-jerk partisan reaction that it’s not even worth tearing apart point by point.”

“Why’s France opposed?”

“Oil money.”

Bloody hell. I sure hope le Tour de Trump didn’t lead through the scarier parts of Donald’s anatomy. You poor man!

I think you misunderstood, Coldfire.

Trump called it “No shit”.

So it obviously avoided the scariest part of Trump’s anatomy: his brain. :wink:

Funny how when France opposed the war, some said it was because of oil money. After the war, when that motivation is gone and the ONLY way to get any money would be to change opinion and SUPPORT the war… France sticks to its position.

The best-before date on “France is only in it for the oil” passed some time ago.

Pity the poor American (and UK) tax payer more like.

They paid to support Saddam, paid to get rid of him and are now paying again to establish something in his place.

I imagine the French are heart broken about that. :rolleyes: Poor French.