Actor Tom "Happy Days" Bosley Dead At 83

Full Story at TMZ

Sorry about him, but hilarious that the guys at TMZ mistook STAFF for STAPH…

First Barbara Billingsley, now Tom Bosley. Tracey Jordan better watch out…

Later, Mr. C.

R.I.P.

That’s sad. I remember hmi more for his stagework.He played New York mayor Fiorello H. La Guardia in the long-running Broadway musical Fiorello! and he won a Tony Award.[4]

I saw him in on Broadway, as he originated the role of Maurice in the Broadway version of Disney’s Beauty & the Beast. He was good.

Mr. C succumbs to the Big C. RIP.

MSNBC story with photos

Don’t get mad, get Glad.

He’s gone to be with Chuck.

He gave a couple of blunt interviews in later years. He seemed to have liked everybody on Happy Days with the exception of Erin Moran (Joanie) who he did not say anything bad about but wouldn’t discuss in any way (apparently bad blood there). He said his least favorite person that he ever worked with barring none was Lucille Ball (he played the doctor in Yours Mine & Ours).

When I was in elementary school I saw some sort of school PSA type film that was done like a sitcom and it floored all of us like they’d lifted the veil at Avalon. It starred Tom Bosley and Marion Ross (Mr. & Mrs. C from Happy Days) BUT it was filmed in the Brady Bunch house. I don’t even remember what it was about (it would have been made in the 1970s and was health related IIRC so… smoking? drinking? erectile dysfunction?). Does anybody else remember having seen this?

Aw, shit. First Mrs. Cleaver, now Mr. C. Who’s next?

At least the thread title wasn’t ‘Happy Days! Tom Bosley Dead!’

They’re dropping like flies! I remember him from “Murder, She Wrote”

I remember him not only from Happy Days, but also as a spokesman for Glad trash bags, and as the host of Radio Adventure Theater (a for-kids offshoot of the CBS Radio Mystery Theater in the 70s).

Uh oh, in 30 minutes Marcus Welby and in an hour Lucas McCain.

It was fun, Mr. C. Thanks for setting the bar for some real dads to aspire to.

Everywhere the old woman goes, people die!

RIP, Mr C.

I loved Happy Days but my other childhood memory of him was “That’s Hollywood”. RIP.

My favorite thing he ever said on Happy Days:

“That’s Daddy Bucko to you!”

RIP

50’s TV mom
70’s TV dad
90’s TV something must be next. Last name ending with C… Oh man, I hope Mr & Mrs Costanza are okay

Please not Doris Roberts, please not Doris Roberts… (Take Patricia Heaton if you have to but I like Doris).

Bad luck for Frasier Crane, his father and brother.