[QUOTE=Autumn Almanac]
B.D. Wong. I’ve only seen him as Dr. Wu in Jurassic Park and the psychologist on Law & Order: SVU; to me he’s “that one character actor who plays button-down scientist-types.” But an Asian friend once told me he’s quite a well-known figure in the Chinese-American community for his extensive work in live theatre.
[/QUOTE]
Heh. He also played the marriage counselor in The Ref. I totally see him as a “doctor.”
[QUOTE=ASAKMOTSD]
You forgot Alex Keaton dies from cancer and has his head cut off to display in a haunted house… 
[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Winston Bongo]
Paul Reiser. No matter what I see him in, no matter what kind of role he plays, he will always be that rat bastard who was going to let Ripley and Newt get attacked by the facehugger in Aliens. I don’t care if he ends up playing the kindest, most gentle character in the history of film, I will still be yelling at the screen, “Don’t trust him! He’s going to betray you! Kill him now!”
[/QUOTE]
Mad About You played with this perfectly. I think it was Ira who brought up the movies and asked Paul if he had ever seen them. He replies as the perfect straight man, “Only the first one.”