Addressing dieties in languages with T–V distinction (informal/formal 2nd person pronouns, e.g. thou/you)

I recalled that thou was used in English when addressing God/Jesus and wondered about other languages with current or past distinction between informal and formal 2nd person pronouns.

Wikipedia tells me the informal pronoun is/was used similarly in:
Old French (poetry)
German
Welsh, Cornish, Breton
Hindi, Urdu (poetry)
Bengali
Hungarian

And I see the opposite (formal pronoun for God) in:
Afrikaans

Dutch is complicated by regional differences:

Modern northern Dutch, and usually standard Dutch as well, has two forms of second person pronouns, namely jij and u. U is the formal pronoun, whereas jij is used as the informal personal pronoun to address a single person. In the plural, u is also used, alongside the informal jullie. In the south, only one pronoun, gij, is generally used in all three roles: both singular and plural, formal and informal. U is sometimes also used in formal situations, but the southern gij does not have a distinct informal connotation like the northern/standard jij, and can be used to address anyone without offence. Religious Dutch speakers in all areas address God using either Gij or U; jij is never used. For speakers of the north, this is usually the only place where gij is encountered, giving it a formal and archaic tone, even though it is neutral in the southern areas where it is still used.

There are many more languages with T–V distinction. I had no idea there were so many. But for most, the wikipedia article doesn’t mention which pronoun is used when addressing a deity. So I’m curious what Dopers know about some of these other languages. Or any of the ones I got wrong above.

I checked the Lord’s Prayer in the Spanish-language Bible I have on hand (Matthew 6:9-13). It uses the familiar “tu” when addressing God.

Can confirm it for German; the informal “du” is used, not the formal “Sie” - and that’s symmetrical: Humans address God by “du” in a prayer, and God addresses humans by “du” in the Bible. The reason for that is that the T-V distinction is not so much about hierarchical rank as it is about personal distance: You use “du” for people you’re close to, which includes the concept of God, at least in Christianity.