Advice on life from your friendly neighbourhood idiot

Every time I watch American History X, the version of Battle Hymn to the Republic Seth sings gets stuck in my head. For the record, a song with the lyrics:

My eyes have seen the glory of the trampling at the zoo
We’ve washed ourselves in niggers’ blood and all the mongrels too
We’ve taken down the ZOG machine Jew by Jew by Jew
The white man marches on!

…is not a good song to sing absentmindedly to yourself while walking down a crowded street.

Neither is ‘psycho groupie cocaine crazy, psycho groupie coke’. Especially if you always thought the lyrics to the System of a Down song were ‘psycho morphine cocaine crazy’.

I get a Dayglow Abortions song stuck in my head… The lyrics go:

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Argh F*ck Kill.

Never sing that out loud either

Wait, lexi… that’s a song? Man, it’s got to be popular here in the City, I hear it every day.

I thought it was a commentary on my driving.

I should probably have put this in Cafe Society with the title “Songs you shouldn’t sing to yourself in public”.

Oooh, I got one!

A friend of mine (whose dad was in the Klan) found an old tape that we made a bitchin’ mixed tape out of… one day we were driving through a not-so-great part of town when our mixed tape cut off and the original recording started playing…

I like sugar and I like tea
But I don’t like n*****s nosirree*

:eek:

But it’s so catchy, it’ll get stuck in my head. My BF knows the song (he’s from Alabama, go figure) and he’ll sing the first line to me occasionally because he knows I’ll be singing it to myself all day.

And the NAACP…

N**** Hatin’ Me by Johnny Rebel