Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D S03E06:Among Us Hide...

He was trying to kill Lincoln, who I assume was transformed the old fashioned way as well.

When did Mack start calling Daisy “Tremors?” I love that.

Mack also pretty much nailed exactly what Coulson was saying to Rosalind, but not her response. He’s still proving to be the voice of reason on the show.

Does anyone follow the actors from this show on Twitter? They have a ridiculous amount of banter between the cast and also with fans. It’s the only show I watch so these are the only actors I follow; I have no idea if this is unusual or now.

If he is newly-transformed, then his mission to kill Inhumans, if due to some form of Inhuman Genetic Purity (IGP!), will need some explaining. If he part of some longstanding line, his aversion to mudbloods might be more explainable. Is that his motive in the comic books?

Also, his ability to control his power - to adjust seemingly automatically - will also need explaining. Obviously it will cover his retreat from May if recent.

If he is not newly-transformed, then his deception over years will have a lot of required explaining.

Let’s see what they do with it.

I think he started calling her Tremors at the very end of last season… I like it, but if they were going to have him call her a nickname… why not “Quake”…y’know, her comic book hero name?

Yeah, I don’t see how he couldn’t be the WSC character, but that means Hydra was even more powerful than we thought - they had Powers Boothe, Robert Redford, and Garry Shandling - a clearly unstoppable trio.

He also killed the couple making dinner, who were obviously pre-fish oil Inhumans too.

As soon as Andrew and Daisy had their little therapy session half way through the episode, it became obvious that Andrew was Lash based on the things he said. So unless that whole conversation was a red herring, I’m pretty sure Strucker was telling the truth.

The closed captioning called him Malick, so there’s that.

Not to pick on you but your post was the first so I clicked quote on it.

Guys, you really think they’d have Lash, a character walking around all bare chested and stuff, would turn out to be a woman? On broadcast network TV? Really?

Meh, the real Strucker kids would have been a lot cooler. Fraternal twins that have [del]mutant[/del] miracle :rolleyes: powers but only when they are in physical contact. When the sister dies, the brother has her skin removed and his costume lined with it so he can keep the powers. :eek:

…I find it nearly impossible to reconcile the character of Agent May (stern, cold, could kill you with her little finger) with the real life Ming-Na Wen (bright, bubbly, and ends nearly every sentence with an exclamation mark!!!) on twitter. My brain just won’t process it.

“If your girlfriend’s boyfriend is in Phoenix, you don’t buy him an airline ticket.” I think we had a thread about that. :smiley:

Because Tremors was a better movie. Duh! :wink:

Especially since people suffering diseases like Parkinsons call their symptoms “tremors.” Seems they could’ve chosen better.

Meanwhile Rikwriter wins the cuddly toy.

…bleh

Sure, transgender characters are “in” this year.

Have we considered the possibility that Lash killed the original Andrew and took his form?

Interesting!

Cool idea!

But, has it been established that Andrew-Lash can take any form, or just that of the original?

That would get around the awful coincidence of the trusted SHIELD adviser being an evil Inhuman, who just happened to be married to a top agent. If Lash chose to impersonate Andrew so he could gain access to the intel I could buy that much more easily.

He doesn’t even need to have killed Andrew, just held him captive somewhere.

That’s really specific.

I don’t get why there’s any debate about trying to get Will back however. He’s a fellow human trapped in a horrible, barely livable place. Phoenix is no paradise, but it is a lot nicer than planet Evil, so Hunter’s analogy sucks. Sure it may be impossible or cost prohibitive to get him back, but I don’t get why anyone would be opposed to researching it.