Alex Jones gets cyber-slapped

Notice how Facebook only responded when trillion-dollar Apple showed some balls and removed Alex Jones. Facebook, YouTube (Alphabet/Google), and Twitter soon followed.

Hopefully this becomes a thing.

Just wait for the backlash. It’s a conspiracy against the truth.

The best thing that happened all day. But will it ruin him? I’m hoping he gets Glenn Beck’ed

Oh you KNOW it’s coming!

And I almost want to stay up until 3 a.m. to wait for 45’s fat fingers to unleash those demons and watch it in real time.

But seriously, I looked for Infowars on YouTube and couldn’t find anything. Maybe it’s the start of something good.

So I have already seen at least one pre-packaged shared image on Facebook:

“Soon it will only be the news the Left supports” was the comment from the person sharing.

And linked this article from Gateway Pundit:

ARE TECH GIANTS WORKING TOGETHER TO CENSOR CONSERVATIVES? — Apple, YouTube and Facebook BAN Infowars on Same Day

Something along the lines of:

“I, @realDonaldTrump, hereby announce that I am appointing Alex Jones as my Minister of Truth Alex tells it like it is and Crooked Hilary can’t stand it. FAKE NEWS CNN and New York Times are failing and FAKE!!! LeBron James and Don Lemon is stupid!!! Only listen to me and Alex WE TELL THE REAL TRUTH!!! NO FAKE NEWS!!! Cant silence REAL AMERICANS!!! My son is amazing!!!”

Trump going to tweet about this? I’m wondering more from the perspective of him having not distanced himself and going so far as to have befriended Jones, as opposed to any principle. We know, we know, this is “totally unfair”. Before 2016 I think any viable major party presidential candidate would have distanced themselves from someone like Jones given the level of popularity and relevance of speech possibly inciting havoc and harassment.

The sad truth is the argument for Jones being restricted from these platforms was practically as robust a few years ago as it is today.

Poor poor awful Alex Jones.

Tell folks who complain about “censorship of conservatives” that it isn’t about the content, it’s about the style. You can be a conservative, but you don’t have to be a dick about it. Admittedly this is becoming somewhat of a measured distinction, but it is real one nonetheless.

From the article linked to in the OP:

*“Apple does not tolerate hate speech, and we have clear guidelines that creators and developers must follow to ensure we provide a safe environment for all of our users,” an Apple spokesperson said in a statement on Monday.

“Podcasts that violate these guidelines are removed from our directory making them no longer searchable or available for download or streaming. We believe in representing a wide range of views, so long as people are respectful to those with differing opinions.”"*

Indeed. Why should content providers tolerate any expressed views that are vehement, intemperate and rude?*

*outside of the Pit, that is.

Cue moronic right wingers: “Free Speech! Free Speech!”

Minor nitpick: According to the posting protocol of certified lunatics, “THE TRUTH” is always in all caps.

“If we allow giant media platforms to single out individual users for harassing the families of murdered kindergarteners, it could lead to a nightmare scenario of measured and well-thought-out public discourse,”

(From my onion link, above)

Let’s see if YouTube leaves up videos from this band The Alex Jones Prison Planet - Super Heavy Galactic Stuff. I bought all their stuff, of course; it’s surreal.

Which lead me to this story, which is hysterical.

Did he do something to inspire the bans above and beyond his everyday bullshit?

Points.

Laughs.

Alex Jones isn’t worth any more of a reaction than that.

Well ok, I’ll throw in a womp, womp.

He fairly recently was making noises about how Mueller should be shot, or something like that.

From the Gateway Pundit article Algher linked to:

Aha! As one of the top 10,000 lefist demons, that explains the tingle of power I felt this afternoon while kayaking. Sort of like the opposite of a great disturbance in the Force.

It’s telling that they’re not thinking, “Wow, what a loon, glad we’re rid of him, he made us look bad.”