Aliens Tech/Nano-DNA Causes Rapid Physiological Changes - What Do You Do?

So, let’s just consider a light-hearted scenario (we needn’t ask too many questions about how such is possible):

So, now what do you do? If you risk showing people how you look, the government might get involved. You’ll certainly draw attention - and would the government want to experiment on you (as people always say governments would do such things)?

Thoughts?

P.S.

As an added bonus, it turns out that some alien tech/nano-DNA is still embedded in other small pieces of the meteorites - maybe, if you inform governments, you could use this as a bargaining chip to retain your freedom and voluntarily offer for non-invasive experimenting?

Not sure why the government would get involved, as if I drew any attention at all, it’d be that some tall weirdo happens to really be into some niche / extreme “furry” form of elvish body modification.

I would get to my lab immediately and start sequencing my DNA.

I love how nowadays people will just throw in “DNA” with “alien nanotech” as if they’re both equally magical.

I’m confused about this bit:

On my planet, people with both of skin tones already exist - how does changing the skin tone from black to white (or vice versa) spice it up at all?

A new skin tone of blue, green, scarlet, purple or silver would spice things up, ‘light African’, not so much.

I know, it’s ridiculous. Everyone knows that you can get much more magic from DNA extraction by making it part of a blood sacrifice! And drawing a pentagram with alien nanotech is a real pain; the stiff tends to wriggle.

Come on - everyone knows elves are white! Even the dark elves!

I’m not seeing it - you’re basically a tall (but not impossibly so) good-looking human with pointy ears, how would you not be able to cover that up if you want to? I mean, the tech hasn’t given you any powers or anything, just made you good at reaching the top shelf.

You would get so much @ss at the next LOTR convention!

What I want to know is, where did my tits go? I want my tits back! And my ASS!

Being able to change lightbulbs without a ladder would be nice, mind you.

They’ve been compensated for by an Elvish schlong.

Use it for good.

I’d start wearing a hat.

Seriously though, an elf? What a rip-off, if I’m going to be turned into something non-human at least make it interesting. :smiley: