"All my life" lyrics in a song?

I was going to suggest Foreigner … “In my life … there’s been heartache and pain … I don’t know if I can face it again …”

Rockin Chair by Oasis?

Im older than Id wish to be
This town hold no more for me
All my life I try to find another way
I dont care for your attitude You bring me down I think youre rude
All my life I try to make a better day

All My Life, Uriah Heep, from their best album, “Demons and Wizards”. Excerpt:

Later on, “all my life” is repeated.

• As I said in the original post, I don’t listen to much rap or hip-hop, so I doubt it’s either of those. Rock, indie, emo or pop punk are probably where it’s going to end up. “Lazy Eye” is probably the suggestion that seems the most like it, though it’s not it.

• I’d bet it’s something that came out within the last five years, but definitely within the last ten.

• The singer is a youngish guy, probably less than 30.

• “All my life” part of a longer statement, though I can’t figure out what comes after that, or if there are any words in line before those. Does it make any sense if I say that there’s a lot of emphasis on the word “life” compared to what came earlier, like it’s the peak of the line?

Of course, listening to these other songs is sort of fading it… Thanks Everyone, I’m listening to your suggestions!

Hmmm, my guess was from more than 10 years ago, but it does sound right. Here’s a link for you to check out. The line first appears at the 0:39 mark.

Hah, the song that flipped into my head at the mention of “all my life” was “Jesus He Knows Me” by Genesis:

And Jesus he knows me
And he knows I’m right
Ive been talking to Jesus all my life
Oh yes he knows me
And he knows I’m right
Well he’s been telling me
Everything’s gonna be alright

Sorry to revive an old thread, but I just had the exact same ear worm and it was Rawnald Gregory Erickson the Second by indie artist Starfucker. Happens to me all the time.