All religious people should be executed

The Swedes?
Really?
WTF?
:dubious:

Yeah, I was with you up until that part.

I see my shadow and go back into my burrow for a few more weeks?

IIRC, Rune is Danish. The Danes and the Swedes have a long-running feud, and if you want to know why you’ll have to ask a Dane. It’s a Scandinavian thing.

I volunteer to be executed.

I choose death by snoo snoo.

The execution squad will consist of Shakira, Grace Jones, Salma Hayek, Kylie Minogue, Jennifer Tilly, and Bjork.

I will skip the last meal.

There are a whole lot of people in this thread clearing their stones of leaves.

I really wish I hadn’t looked in this thread. I don’t want to see all Atheists executed: that would fall along the lines of “Thou Shalt Not Kill.” Plus, Atheists are cool. Why the hatred for us?

Edited to add: It really hurts to know that there are people out there who would want to eliminate my entire family, including my children. Especially when we haven’t done anything to you.

I have no idea what this means. Please explain this saying, so that I may use it in future and confuse others with my enigmatic folk wisdom.

Meh, I’ve been dealing with it since I was six or seven and they first taught us about the Holocaust.

It relates to a lyric from a Slipknot song. I meant to imply that there’s a lot of crass, nu-metal sentiments being tossed around in this thread.

I still want to know what happens to the agnostics. Do they form an troglodyte underclass? Plus, us Buddhists. Since we’re religious but not so concerned with gods, do we go last?*

*cause we’re coming back. And we’re gonna be pissed. Well, a few of us, anyway, and then the other ones will talk us out of it.

Either you’ve made a rather notable misreading of the OP, or this is a sublimely subtle way of giving it its proper response.

I say kill everybody who wants to kill people!

Hm. I guess that would really be the zombie apocalypse, huh?

Seriously, OP, you’re an ass and an idiot, sez this atheist.

Can we at least kill off all the religions that go to heaven when they die? Seems like the moral thing to do, and win/win to boot.

Boy, did I ever.

I know! We’ll ask God to kill all the religious people.

wait…

Since they have never had the chance, saying it has never happended is really stupid.
History shows that the outstanding majority of wars have been about power, territory, power, money, women, spite, etc. with religion sometimes providing a nice marinade.
On the other hand, when an country declares itself atheist, they start killing people left and right in their search for purity.

…and their families too, just in case.

That plan is so crazy it might work, despite the logical fallacies involved.

So what would be the major difference between Atheists killing Religious people and Medieval Catholics killing heretics and Jews? Both are killing people of a different belief only because they disagree with those beliefs and are certain of their own correctness.