Am I a Pedophile?

There’s nothing at all wrong with it. Up until the last 20 years, many older men used to enjoy talking with teens, both boys and girls, even having them as friends. Platonic ones, by the way. When I was in my teens, older men used to sit in the shade at the local park, playing checkers, talking, smoking aromatic pipes and stinky cigars and getting great enjoyment out of watching the kids. Often you’d see small groups of teens talking with an older man and think nothing of it.

You, my friend, have a case of ‘American Molestitis’ also known as ‘Dirty Old Man Syndrome,’ which reared it’s head back in the late 80s and spread like wildfire, with the carrier being the media, which affects people of all ages.

The disease is insidious in it’s affects for it attacks the minds of normal heterosexuals and homosexuals alike in all walks of life, has even caused psychiatrists to misdiagnose and average, intelligent parents to become slavering maniacs riddled with paranoia and quick to accuse.

It also has caused multitudes of happy, well adjusted males to feel that they are probably molesters if they so much as get any pleasure from watching children play and teens interact. Thanks to societies insanity of the late 80s, any male above the age of 19 who pays attention to children of any age is automatically suspect of being a potential child molester, needs to be watched for any signs deviational activity and promptly reported to the also over suspicious police.

Understand?

It’s absolutely normal for an older man or woman to take pleasure in interacting with children or to just watch them because they are young, pretty, so full of energy and hope and surprises. Teens are exploring pre-adulthood, trying to act grown up but still had the mental set, imagination, and exuberance of being in the prime of their lives and feeling both immortal, rebellious, loyal and curious. They make hilarious mistakes. They are fun to listen to.

Interaction with them brings out dreams of our past youth, the* paternal, maternal instincts,* and, with members of the opposite sex, a touch of sexual lure. (Don’t you dare sneer! It’s biology because kids are at their most sexually powerful between 14 and 25. History shows that most children were married from ages 12 to 20. Usually as soon as the girl had her period, she was considered marriage material!! Women reaching 22 without being wed were considered old maids!!) Teens can give off sexual cues without meaning to because of biology.

Teens also have not had the crap kicked out of them by normal life, so they are more open when they talk, figure they can probably solve the problems of the world, have not yet learned to control their emotions like mature people so they don’t wear the ‘society mask’ designed to show a cool, often impassive face to others.

I love talking with teens on the web, watching them around town, listening to them chat in groups in stores, admire their grace and awkwardness as they go through that leggy, big footed state where their limbs seem to grow faster than the rest of them. The girls are cute as heck, much more concerned with dress and attitude than the boys are, who are usually more aggressive and tend to do stupid things like skateboarding down a steel bannister, slipping, landing on their nuts, impacting the ground and breaking bones and then going out and doing it again. (Observation here; radical skate boarders probably are not good prospects for being Dads, because medical technology has shown that repeated impacts on the testicles and the area between testicles and ‘bung’ crimp and damage the vital spermatic duct running through there. Less of the ‘boys’ get through. The kids falling off of skate boards onto things with spread legs are busily giving themselves partial vasectomies. :smiley: )

Because I’m a guy, I like talking to women, even teens and little girls. It’s nature. I’ve worked as a school monitor for a time, at a whole 2 hours a day, and just enjoyed watching the kids pour out to meet their folks or to go into class.

You know, first graders are so tiny!! So full of energy that they can hardly keep themselves from dancing or running every place, with smooth faces, universal pleasant looks, wearing these tiny but huge sneakers and they giggle so wonderfully! Around fifth grade, they start noting the opposite sex, though don’t know why, start forming into boy and girl clusters, making and breaking alliances, looking eager and fresh, doing a lot of laughing, tons of running and looking at the world with almost absolute confidence that Mom and Dad will keep them eternally safe, teachers look 20 feet tall, bugs are interesting, fashion sense hits the girls, the boys are interested in rough housing, and candy, potato chips, Oreo Cookies, gummy worms, soda pop, and chocolate milk not only are delicious but energy foods. They know adult actions and often exaggerate them, love to gossip, and can’t keep secrets.

They smell of soap, bubble gum, tooth paste and clean clothing. They careen through halls and rooms just barely missing running into things, and often do because not only are they invincible, but they are still learning motor skills.

They pop up with the damnedest statements, questions and observations.

The best thing is their simple beauty, their unlined faces and most do not have that awful ‘look’ adults get over race, religion, job conflicts, accumulated emotional injuries, money problems, and all of the beatings a ‘grown up’ gets trying to live.

Teens are the same way, only smarter, working on maturity, with a different value system from ‘little kids’ and ‘old folks’, swooning over rock stars, getting steamed up over ‘cute’ members of the opposite sex, chowing down hamburgers and pop and not gaining an ounce, worried about zits, ‘geekiness’, when the latest teen oriented movies is going to hit the theaters, getting infatuated by their ‘gorgeous’ younger male and female teachers and all stirred up by emerging hormones, along with emerging hair in places where hair never was before.

Chatting with them from time to time makes me, in my 40’s feel young and you got to be somewhat sharp when talking to them because they have quick minds. It is pleasant to see the world, second handedly, through their eyes for a time and to share your own accumulation of ‘worldly wisdom’ because, inside our older heads and bodies, our minds still seem to feel like we should be 21 or 22.

Getting along with kids does not mean you must have some insidious and devious urge to grope and screw them. I have never understood what a true pedophile sees in grade schoolers between 6 and 11 because most, especially the girls, are built like sticks!! They don’t give off an overt sexuality. They don’t look sexual.

Thanks to today’s view of men verses any kid under 19, the old fellows don’t sit by the park anymore because too many suspicious parents glared at them, too many cops parked nearby and watched, some street trained kids avoided them like they had measles, and if little kids or teens talked with them, multiple adult eyes could be heard snapping around to fix them in their radar sights, but the almost perceptible mental radiation of ‘dirty old man’ and potential child molester that filled the sidewalks was the worst.

There are not nearly as many child abusers/molesters as the news would have you believe, but, because of the inexplicable increase of them, parents and normal adults do need to be wary. Here, racism lapses because old Black men are more accepted in sitting around parks watching kids play than younger Black men or any male who is White and is above 18.

You’ve caught the ‘social disease’ containing the fear of being seen as a potential molester because the news has assured everyone that you just might be one. They no longer consider the potential of paternal attraction towards kids by adults.

Well, don’t let it get to you.

Several years back, I dug up the standard profile of child molesters and read it to find out what one needs to look for and, surprise, surprise! I technically fit the stereotype!!

Talk about an ego blow! That made me paranoid as hell for some time and, I must say, even today because of the public perception of molesters, I’m real careful when around kids.

Even when I play with the kids of my brothers and sisters and take them for walks in my local woods, I feel ‘dirty’ and wonder what the neighbors are thinking as I stride into the pines, thickets and Oak groves with a 10 or 11 year old kid so they can climb trees, feast on wild berry patches I know of, watch the wild life and escape the summer heat.

I keep waiting for the cops to show up one day, but I love my nephews and nieces and their parents and I played in those same woods as kids and the kids just love the places, so I keep taking them there.

Just as I keep chatting with kids on the Internet, knowing that not only will I probably never meet them, but that the FBI has that active program running, waiting for me to use enough key words to draw their attention to me to see if I am a suspect. Still, I enjoy the conversations. They make me feel young again, useful, often wise, and teach me about what kids go through today.

Next year, I just might sign up to be a monitor again and screw those who might consider me a potential molester. I know I’m not and part of my job as a monitor is to keep the little 'uns safe. I do that quite well.

Enjoy your chats and e-mails with the young. You know you’re not a molester and any shrink with a good education will tell you that any sexual feelings you might get from communication with teen girls is normal. Feeling them and then getting all confused, guilty feeling and paranoid or starting self doubt is not.

You know you’re not going to go and seduce some kid, so don’t worry. Besides, you might be surprised at the amount of kids who try to seduce their young, good looking teachers in high school, especially by girls. Feel sorry for those male teachers in their twenties when some pretty young thing of 15, oozing sexuality from all pores, just busting with nubility thanks to nature telling her it’s time to reproduce, turns on the heat.

They don’t pay teachers enough to face those pressures!!

Anyone happen to have been old enough in the 60s to recall how it was the ‘in’ thing for girls in high school to get the hots for college guys? Going to the prom with one was considered great status! The girls wanted ‘mature’ men, which royally pissed off a lot of high school guys. Disney put out a lot of movies with that same plot in them.

Check out the ages of consent in other nations. America has about the highest.

You continue your chatting and I’ll continue taking my nieces and nephews on walks in the woods and screw everyone else. :mad: :smiley: