Am I the only Aquarian?

USER ID not SIG!

Zenster,

That’s okay, everybody draws connections between Bugs and Lou. That would be so cool–a Bugs cartoon with a Lou Reed soundtrack. . . imagine the possibilities.

Sir

When I was born the moon was in it’s seventh hour and Jupiter aligned with Mars. Or something like that.

Don’t make me search the web guys, what are us Aquarians supposed to be like?

Check http://horoscopes.excite.com/horoscopes/sign_profiles/aquarius

Yo, Polish_Sausage! Fellow last-of-the-first here, and, of course, Aquarian.

What year? 1971, for me.

I have no home :frowning:

I’m February 19th, so I waver. Waver between the fish and the water. It would seem that date would be more Aquarius, no?

My understanding of cusp-babies is that it all depends on what year you were born, what time, and where. That way they can ascertain exactly which sign is your Sun Sign. So 'fess up. Where were you born? And when? And at what time? AM or PM? I MIGHT be able to help…

Ok! Ok!

Born in LA, 1979, at 8:24 AM. Does this help? :smiley:

cmkeller, 1970 for me. Pretty cool, huh?

[QUOTE]
*Originally posted by Pucette *

So far, yeah. Now, is that LA as in Los Angeles, or LA as in Louisiana?

[QUOTE]
*Originally posted by Superdude *

Also, the service that I’m using wants to know your gender, if you don’t mind.

Ach! Scratch that. I plugged both in, figuring it wouldn’t make any difference. I was right. You’re a Pisces. Sun was in Pisces if, in fact, you mean Louisiana as your state of birth. And, if you meant Los Angeles, it was in Pisces then, too. You, my friend, are a Pisces.

Oh… Somehow I feel sad. There was all this Aquarius love here. Well at least it’s resolved, and for that I thank you :slight_smile: What service are you using, by the way? (and it was Los Angeles, for the record)

I was using www.astrostar.com
But, I think we Aquarians can adopt you anyway…:wink:

January 20 here - three weeks late, and born on my mother’s birthday.

January 20 is on the cusp of Capricorn, but as I understand it, in 1962, it was an Aquarius day.

We have a(nother) match. 1/22/66 here

Monster! Wolverine! My brothers!
January 23, 1960

February 11, 1972

Woohoo!!!

2/11/58

Growing up in Europe, it was 11/2/58

Hi Opal! :smiley:

February 18, 1963…

My brother was born 364 days after me (February 17, 1964), so for one day out of the year my brother and I are the same age.