Am I the only one watching American Candidate, or what?

[sub][Thread title courtesy of Silver Fire][/sub]

The newest episode left me very disappointed, and I began to question the show’s fairness. It really troubled me- especially when the drama seems to be on the rise!

So am I the only one here who watches this before ‘Dead Like Me’ airs? :dubious:

I’ve honestly never heard of this show. I don’t have cable. :frowning: Perhaps you are doomed to be alone, just like me.

I’ve been watching, missed last week’s episode, and then last night somehow missed the bit where they kicked Keith off. It just went by real quick while I was reading the SMDB or something.

Now I just don’t care anymore because I don’t like any of the remaining three. I don’t see how Malia has lasted this long, unless it’s by having her supporters interfere with people at the voting box. Lisa’s a wimp. And Park is (horrors) conservative.

Keith was the only one among the liberals who was really savvy, smart, and electable. (And no, I’m not gay. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.)

So I’ll watch the rest, but my heart’s not in it.

Exactly! I think it’s a given that, barring any further bullying, Malia will be off next episode. But of Lisa and Park, I don’t know whose victory would sadden me more. :frowning: On one hand, I think it’s great that the show isn’t burdened with as many rules as other reality shows, and lets the canidates do their stuff. Unfortunately, the system is imperfect. :o

The last time I felt this badly about the show was back in episode one, when Ms. Gephardt got ousted. I mean, sure, it’s nice to see a pseudo-celebrity get put in her place, but even she is a stronger candidate than Bruce or Malia.

Thanks. :slight_smile: