Amazon.com Gold Deals are all PS3 related today.

Amazon has a series of PS3 related deals today. I picked up Brothers in Arms: Hell’s Highway for 10 bucks. I realize it didn’t get great reviews, but its hard to pass up for 10 bucks. And, I figured if I didn’t like it I could sell it at gamespot and get 5 or 10 bucks for it maybe.

That’s sold out. But, each hour they will have something else. It’s worth checking out if you have a PS3. (Or blu ray a couple of the deals are movies.)

Don’t know if anyone cares. But, this hour’s deal is Ray Harryhausen Collection (20 Million Miles to Earth, Earth vs. Flying Saucers, It Came from Beneath the Sea, 7th Voyage of Sinbad) for 60 percent off. I am not a huge Harryhausen fan so I am passing on this deal, but I have seen quite a few Harryhausen raves on this board over the years. So, i thought I would mention it.

I just started playing Brothers in Arms : Hells Highway this weekend.
It is quite a hard game but I really like the sense of accomplishment when you do finish a particularly hard battle.
I really like the visual style and the fact that it plays in my homecountry.

I was slightly tempted by the second “all-day” goldbox game (Fallout 3) after the first (Motorstorm Pacific Rift) sold out early.

Slightly, but not enough to pull the trigger since it was only $10 off. Sometimes I can do better than that at Best Buy. If I’m still interested in six months, it’ll cost $25 used at Gamestop.