"American women suck"--writing off half of 300 million people

And then on the other side of the road, there’s the guys who are lamenting that there are so few properly sadistic feminist sow bitches (pig bastards doesn’t really make sense referring to women) in the US.

Come to me evil, plotting women! Come! I welcome you!

I don’t remember that episode… did they take over the enterprise or just trap Kirk in a cave and rip his shirt?

Here’s your answer:

:smiley:

I don’t think it’s a joke. An example of a paged linked from my previous.

You know, I actually had to go to wikipedia on that one and, well, how you doin’?

Clearly those men have never been to an American strip club.
The reason they think they like Russia/Asia/Eastern Europe/anywhere else women is that often women in those countries are less career oriented and more subserviant than your “have it all” American women who want both the career AND the man who makes more money than they do.

I’m truely shocked that people think this way in this day and age.

I’ve lived in the States and would say that a lot of people are very money/capitalism oriented, I wouldn’t attribute that to any particular sex, it’s just part of the culture.

When I meet anyone, male or female, I judge them on them, not on my preconceptions. To do less is disrespectful.

Just got dumped / had a friendship end with a feminist. She was/is a super girl and I learned a lot about the feminist perspective from her. I don’t believe for a second that feminists are men haters.

Although I’m sure such a creed exists, that’s just not what feminism is about. For one, feminists seek to correct societies misconceptions and injustices about womens issues.

Sorry, I think that guy is just really bitter. I think tarring all women with the same brush is just plain wrong. I hope he realises that.

What amazes me is that he analyzes his assertion as though he were writing a report for the Rand Corporation or the Pew Center.

No wonder this guy hates American women. He wants some woman from another country who can’t say no. This guy really pisses me off.

I bet he lives in a really cheap apartment or mommies basement. Get a life dude.

Well in all fairness, that was just his mother he was describing. Either that or he faced the full gamut of shit all at once. It’s hard not to admire the extent of thought and organization he put into his work, except for the content of the work. We all have bad days, but we don’t all spend years perfecting their internet Pit Rant descriptions.

I suddenly feel drawn to Sage Rat…how odd. :smiley:

:checks the guy’s site:

Basically looks like Nice Guy[sup]TM[/sup] syndrome in its terminal stage.

What a whackjob. Why does he spend so much time cataloguing shaming tactics? It’s not like there’s any of that going on, oh, say, right through this very thread, is there?

:smiley:

Really? You thought someone with views like that was going to change because of an argument? Why did you waste your time? It’s just some random douche on teh intarnets.

Has anybody taken the quiz?

:eek::D:D

The quiz locked up my brower. How was it?

Well if he’s such a stellar person, then what does he do to make the world better other than posting a list of reasons why women are evil? :rolleyes: :dubious:

I think he’s getting his reasons why from the covers of magazines like Cosmopolitan, gossip rags, and other crapola.

This is what practically every foreign male who visits countries like the Dominican Republic (where I live) and other sex tourism destinations comes out with given half the chance. We get these bitter losers ranting like this all the time on our local expat forums, and it’s funny, because none of the US, Canadian, British or other European women I know are remotely like the women they describe.

Holy crap. That quiz was random as hell. FTR I scored a 57% according to the quiz-master “That is not good. You’d better hit the books.”