"American women suck"--writing off half of 300 million people

Just visited the quiz, and it seems awful. The first question about gay men; just three answers; they’re the devil,. don’t ask don’t tell, and they’re enlightened. My response – nothing wrong in being gay, so live and let live – isn’t there.

EDIT: I’m not a real man either. Guess because I never got arrested from drunk driving.

That’s right. Be a man. Stop reading those books and start slapping them around. Show them you’re not some weakling who surrenders to information and knowledge.

After reading a lot of profiles on a few Russian/Ukrainian bride sites (mostly out of curiosity, as the fees involved are too rich for me), the most frequent stated reason these women were looking for a Western husband was that Russian/Ukrainian men are unemployed and drunk on vodka most of the time.

One of the most curious profiles I saw was the young Ukrainian lady who insisted adamantly and repeatedly that she was looking for a man who was taller than her. Based on the importance she placed on this, I assumed she must be unusually tall and thus finding a taller man in her locality was difficult. I checked her stats and she was … 5-foot-2. :confused:

This is his disclaimer “This website is a reaction to the awful treatment I have received from American women for the last 24 years.”

So he’s only 24? Laughs.

I had to go all the way to Cleveland to find a woman to love me. :slight_smile:

This site deserves no attention. The forums make it clear that the site admin is not opposed to American women, but women in general who are not servile or subservient to men, as well as hostile to Jews, atheists, and gay people. He’s a sexist and bigoted crank.

I’ve talked to men who insisted all American women sucked. It was generally out of a deep-seated sexist side that they did not care to admit. “American women suck” really means “I want a woman who will defer to me and do what I say, and is far more attractive than I am.”

Well, sure. Word hasn’t gotten around to them yet.

You’re really into the whole “Naughty Librarian” thing, huh? :smiley:

It’s interesting to see how many comments in this thread address what this lugnut is or thinks or wants, and how few what he says. :dubious:

:smiley:

Reminds me of the **Our Gang **Wimmen Haters Club.

Shaming tactics in action!

It’s the point brought up by eastern european women in conversations about “men from different places” (translate: men from different parts of Spain plus any other place the women present have lived in or had lovers from). “There’s drunks in Spain, but it isn’t all of them.” Makes one want to go find a nice Russian hunk, it does… not.

Ya think? :smiley:

Well, he must have spent a day and night with my ex-wife; it will take years for his nerves to become unjangled.

To be fair, he hasn’t limited himself to just hating women. He spreads his crazy around with a nice big shovel.

(I may never get the image of a priest walking up to someone and saying “Hello, would you like to engage in sodomy with me?” out of my brain.

There’s much more but it’s actually depressing me to read it.

Well, except for this one

And there was me thinking Leviticus condemned shellfish:eek:

An anti-feminist is a Scientologist?

This guy is obviously whacked in the melon.

Sure I’ve noticed one or more of those qualities the dolt describes in women. But damn, if after 24 years you can’t smell that shit from a mile away; you deserve what you get.

However, I do digress. Point one does seem to be a problem ubiquitous with women. It does seem that a lot (not all or even most) of women have a proclivity for thinking they need a man to make them happy or to “complete” them.

Which is something I find irritating. If you can’t make yourself happy how do you expect anyone else to?