Amsterdope..... who's bringing the 'amsters?

F&%£, Bo&£$%$ and P%^** :mad:

I’ve have been given the major run around by the gits that hold MY money. I won’t be able to go because of this :frowning:

Have a good one people and sink a few for me.

:frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :mad: :mad: :mad: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

yojimbo walks away kicking the dirt mumbleing

WTF?

Well, that just sucks, Peter. Didn’t you order your plain tickets already? If so, I’m sure we can sort something out mate!

I’m not suggesting they’re ordinary tickets. I meant PLANE tickets. :wink:

Well, Coldy, I was gonna crash with you, but if I have a CHOICE, can I stay with Shayna and Fierra? :wink: :smiley:

Diane quote: “I’m all for the Addams Family as long as I get to be Morticia.”

Oh goody! Can I be that nasty, scheming Wendy? Woo Hoo!

When I first read this I though you said something about having a major case of the runs! :eek: Anyway, I hope you will be able to make it.

Sure Shayna, you can be Wendy.

I wanted to be Wendy but since I am old and dusty, I thought it best to stick with Morticia. But if you need any help with the scheming and nastiness, just hollar.

WeirdDave - Are you really coming?
(To Amsterdam, you perv.)

Shayna, So who will be Wednesday? mmmmmm… Christina Ricci…

Hi lads and lasses,

I just got back from the Mercure Hotel, and I learned a couple of things.

• The lady that London_Calling (henceforth: Andy) spoke to only works office hours, the lazy git :wink:
  • The internet rates only apply to a limited number of rooms per night. The hotel reserves the right to limit that amount even further when cappacity issues arise.
  • The weekend of 16-19 March coincides with some sort of weird congress which means the Mercure will be pretty busy.

This means that those of you who had NOT yet booked through the internetlink Shayna and Kferr used, should probably do so right now. Just make sure you’ve got your booking settled, and accept any price. (Well, within reason, but don’t worry about 200 instead of 175 guilders.) Forward me your confirmation e-mail, and I will contact this Hannie woman tomorrow to arrange a group discount (if she’s willing, of course. She’s the reservations head honcho, apparently). I’ll just toss all the bookings together and threaten her with physical violence.

This is what I DO and do NOT know:

• Shayna and Fierra have already booked and are sharing a room, checking in 16-3, checking out 19-3;
  • Kferr has booked, checking in 16-3, checking out 19-3;
  • London_Andy has yet to book, checking in 16-3, checking out 19-3;
  • Hibernicus has yet to book, check-in and check-out dates unknown;
  • Diane has yet to book, check-in and check-out dates unknown. Also, Diane, how many rooms will you be requiring for your party of 6? 3 doubles?
  • Sassy, I copied you on this e-mail as well. Last I heard from you is that you booked a flight and were all ready to roll. Haven’t seen you on the boards lately. I hope all is well, and that you’ve either already booked a hotel, or that this e-mail will help. Could you please confirm you’re still coming and all?

Alrighty. Off to this link, if necessary: http://www.bookings.nl/mercure/amstel
(I don’t know if it works, I copied it straight from Andy’s post in MPSIMS. Blame him.) And book your room(s)!

Cheers,

Jasper (Coldfire)

(I’ll post this on the boards as well, whatever works fastest works for me).

I just sent my info to your e-mail address.

We will be checking in March 17th and leaving Monday the 19th. I am asking for 2 double rooms. I figure that me, He-Man (hee hee), and my youngest can share one double and my 17 year old daughter, 19 year old son, and 18 year old brother can share another double.

Sassy - I hope you are still coming!

So you still have time to cancel. :wink:

You’re really coming? COOL!

Me cancel? You wish! :smiley:

Crap! They’re back up to NLG 425 per night. I was tempted, but not any more. Can I stay on your floor again, Coldfire?

Yes, I am still coming. I arrive the 13th in the afternoon and leave the 22nd in the morning. I have a room booked at Hotel Nadia. It’s for one, but I could probably make a deal to squeeze someone else in if need be. (Android - I come from the Gaudere school of room sharing :))

We need Yoji !! If need be I will front the cash until you work things out. C’mon - I am coming a gazillion miles to meet you!!!

More later…

You can safely ignore my last post. The rate of NLG 175 is still available and I have gone ahead and booked it for two nights (16 to 18 March). If our man on the spot can wangle any further discounts, I’ll buy him a drink, and if not, no harm done.

Man, another reason why I really ought to be there. :frowning:

Sure you can’t make it, ruadh? Hey, if money’s a problem, you can always sleep in my separate guestroom. The guys can all crash in the living room anyway.

The Irish contingent is dropping lower and lower… 'tis just me and Hibernicus now…

Yojimbo – that’s so f*@king annoying. Bastards. As mentioned, something can be worked out – been there often myself, very often – you really have to be there with me in those café’s to help with the blending !

God, I love a nice cup of coffee. Really hoping you can make it.

ruadh – Terrible shame you’re double-booked. Really wanted to discuss Ramon ‘a danger in both boxes’ Vega with you !

I’m firmed up, Matron:

Arriving Friday 16th: Leave Heathrow 12.30, Arrive Amsterdam 14.45
Departing Monday 19th: Leave Amsterdam 13.00, Arrive Heathrow 13.15

My hotel booking is confirmed for 16th, 17th and 18th at the Mecure, details sent to Coldie for collective Addams Family arm locking discount.

That just leaves the hair appointment (not roots you understand, just coordination), waxing, dental hygienist, fitness trainer, nail person thing, homeopathy, beautician, chiropodist, aroma therapist, new luggage, clothes, shoes…………

In case it helps clarify the situation: These seem to be the people inside the revolving door at the moment – apologies for any inaccuracies, tricky keeping on top of all developments.

**Attending: **

Coldfire
Diane
fierra
Hibernicus
kferr
London Calling
Sassy
Shayna
Spiny Norman
TwistofFate
WeirdDave
Yojimbo ?

Have indicated they might well attend but not yet confirmed:

android209 – when last heard, thinking of flying in.
Boomfly – not heard for a while, was almost certain
messiah - last heard, driving from London on the Friday
SkinnyGuy – not heard from of late

Accommodation:

Staying at the Mecure Hotel:

Diane – 2 rooms
fierra – 1/2 room (with Shayna)
kferr – 1 room
London Calling – 1 room
Shayna – ½ room (with fierra)

Sassy – currently bedding down at the Hotel Nadia. Will she be swayed to switch beds !!

Hibernicus – you still staying at Coldie’s Castle or the Mecure ?
Of No (known) Fixed Abode:

android209
Boomfly
messiah

Staying at Casa Coldie :

Coldfire
Spiny Norman
TwistofFate
WeirdDave
Yojimbo

Hoping no one is missed out.

Ummmm. . . I read that list three times now and still haven’t seen “bathe” or “shower”.