An Anti-Pit: WhyNot is Awesome

Yay! Blowjobs from The Maple Leaf State!!

I’d be good with WhyNot running the boards. Well, at least MPSIMS. Her head (not a blowjob reference) is full of good brains. If she were to lock down one of my left field threads I would be assured it really was too bizarre for public use.

Whynot is much too young to be my mother. :slight_smile: I am very grateful to her for sharing her knowledge on this board. Good nurses are a treasure.

WOAH! Woah woah woah. Hang on, here. Going through labor another 6,876 times* is one thing…but if you’re proposing I become a mod…HELLS NO! I may be crazy, but I’m not crazy! :smiley:

I’m far too opinionated to become a mod. And I swear too much. I’m trying to work on the later, but I have no intention of changing the former.

*active posters only; I’ll abort the others, but I think reincarnation is a neat idea, so if a cool old Doper comes back, it’s all good

So, wait, do I have to get back in the womb or not?
:slight_smile:

It’s gonna be cramped.

It’s a womb not a clown car!!

Yeah, but look at all the clowns that would come out of it. :slight_smile:

Why don’t we make it symbolic and call it a day. :wink:

I’ve been a long time fan of Whynot.

So you’re saying he’s some new kind of weird anti-troll?

I like WhyNot. Another favorite for similar reasons is pulykamell. Strange that two of the most pleasant people on the board would be Chicagoans.

I will jump in and say WhyNot has been one of those posters whose writings are ones I read knowing I’m not about to get dumbstruck. Also if I remember correctly (and I am not good at keeping up with everyone’s life stories here) I believe she has done well for herself in the education and life development departments recently, so for that alone I find the world a little better place (and by extension the Dope) and I’m always glad to see her writings.

:slight_smile: Count me among her fans, I’ve been enjoying her for many years. Well done, **WhyNot **:slight_smile:

I’ve been in the same room as them - at the same time! They’re cool.

‘Dear Penthouse Forums…’ :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m terrible with names, so it’s not often that I keep track of who says what, but I’ll have to keep an eye out for this one. Well done, bravo, and all those platitudes! golf clap

Yup, she’s pretty all right, all right.

I was there too! :cool: Even if I’d never met either, I’m sure they would still be SDMB standouts in my mind. I enjoy both of their posts and am glad to see them getting some much-deserved recognition.

pounce

Millit!!! I haven’t seen you in forever - on the board or off! Miss you lots! How’s things?

Miss you too! I’m an occasional lurker now, as I’ve been way too tired/busy for much posting. Let’s see…I live in Michigan now, have a little girl who is almost 2, and work as a CCU RN. I love being a mom, and critical care is quite awesome, but Michigan is still trying to grow on me. My heart aches for Chicago, but I’m nearer to family now, and life is a lot more affordable here. I’m sure we’ll be visiting The City as the little gal gets a bit older.

I’ve missed a lot of news, I’m sure–are you an RN yet? If so, have you found a job? I’m curious to see where your nursing career takes you! Best of luck to you–your patients are fortunate indeed. :slight_smile:

Whoa. She pounced.