An ongoing list of The Straight Dope's most epic assholes.

We should make all those brown skinned illegals binge watch “Queer Eye for the Straight Guy”. Can I be on your list?

I participated in that thread as well, so I guess I’m an asshole too. Course this will not be the first asshole list I’ve been on, but at least I see i"m in good company.

Can we add Peter Norris? I mean, he is, but also Peter Norris for Christs sake, come on you know that name just sounds like he’s an asshole.

That is because it always stops first in Bandiagara and fills up with Dogon, so there is not much room left on it for Bozos.

Obligatory Spaceballs reference here:

I suppose I belong on this list, too, especially the other night, after eating Mexican food. On the plus side, I had the TV all to myself. :smiley:

Wait, the President doesn’t just do like Captain Picard and say, “Make it so”?

He merits a separate, special list. He’s not your run-of-the-mill asshole.

For ruining, derailing, and getting closed more threads over more years than any other asshole by far?

Dio.

He wasn’t stupid. Very few of his views were extreme.

But asshole, destroyer of threads? You bet your ass.

Me too. Participation does not an asshole make.

What’s the difference between an asshole and a boa constrictor?

I know, I can’t tell either!

My God. It’s full of assholes!

You’d better add the mainstream media to this list then. Given that you are an expert, perhaps you should call them or write an op-ed.

Problem is, there was never any effort made to begin with. It was never even considered, so what went into such a visit is completely irrelevant. YOu just bought into the usual lame Presidential excuses. Which makes you…not an asshole, but gullible as hell.

In any case, the President said that the critics were right, they should have sent someone high ranking over there. So that SHOULD end the argument, except a lot of you are shameless apparently.

I think you may be conflating a couple of different people here. It’s not Norris, like the Texas Ranger. It’s Morris, like the grumpy pussy.

Exampes of epic assholes are a dime a dozen. How about a meta-example of an epic asshole (e.g. somebody who posted an apparently innocuous link to a goatse pic)?

Yes, but they have to roll a d4.

Nice try trying to derail this thread into your other train wreck. No thanks. Crawl back under your rock.

Do you ever get tired of always being wrong, you dumb fuck?

Josh Earnest said that, not President Obama, and he was specifically referring to conversations held among White House staffers.

It’s exactly this sort of anal-leakage you dribble all over the Elections forum, leaving it virtually unreadable.

I believe I speak for us all when I say Je suis connard!

The Press Secretary doesn’t speak for the President? You’re special. Not quite an asshole though.

Somebody really, really, wants to win this thread.

CMC fnord!

Anyone who thinks someone is an asshole for disagreeing on a matter of pure opinion is projecting.